[UPCOMING EVENT] City 24
(11-27-2014, 02:36 PM)Voluptious Wrote: We're almost full on special roles Cheese Lets hope it fills within the 13th

Indeed! 6 more Civil Protection units needed, and a few more spots around the place.
The build is coming along very nicely, we may have some preview pics coming up soon!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027

Hours on server: 897

Roleplay Points: 10

Bans: I have 10 bans on the server. This is not something I'm proud of. Most of em' was when I was new to the whole CityRP thing. I have learned from my mistakes, and have gotten way smarter on the rules, standards and frames for whats allowed and whats not. The latest ban was about 6-7 months ago (not entirely sure).

Activity on server (1-10): 9-10.

Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Back in the days, when I was about 10-11, I was really into the whole Half-Life scene. The 2nd was not out at this time,  so I was really hyped up for it. I quickly lost intrestest for the game, and switched over to the counter-strike series. At the age of 13, nearly 14, I bought the full Half-Life 2 series, since it was needed for Fearless. I then played the campaign (Never fisished it), so I got a pretty good understanding of the whole point of it. I always thought about was it was like playing as a Civil Protector in the game, which leads us into the next question.

What job are you applying for? Civil Protection Unit.

Why are you applying for this job? As said before, I really like the whole idea of being the "decider" so to call it. Being the one having the power over the citizens. Deciding where they have to go, what they're allowed to etc.

What experience do you have with this RP style? I've been roleplaying as a police offcer alot the last few days. When I do this, I'm not that soft police officer who lets everyone off with a warning. Its either fine worthy or arrest worthy. 

Why do you want to join this event? It seems like a really good opportunity to live out a dream that I've had for a long time. I know, its not gonna be a complete copy of the HL history, but there's alot of the same things going on, and outliving this dream of FL is definitely a plus. 

Why should you be accepted? Why I should be accepted, you ask? I should be accepted because I feel like I have the skills to be a real combine. I will make the experience better for all the participants in this event. 

What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Theres combine soldiers and Elite Soldiers.

IC Information

Name: Cody 'Casanova' Williams.

Ethnicity: American.

History/Backstory of your character: Cody was born 1 month early in EvoCity Hospital. His mother was sick when she gave birth, because she smoked. At Cody's birth, his mom died of lounge cancer. It was a true miracle that Cody survived. Cody accepted the fact that he lived without a mom. Cody have always been positive. Since Cody's mom worked for the goverment as a desk secretary, and his father was a homegoing business man, the Williams family have always been wealthy. Not that they had a massive amount of money, but they had extra money to go on vacations etc. When Cody grew up, to the age of 14, his father started talking about the military. When Cody turned 18, he was sent to bootcamp by his father. The father himself was Ex-Military, so he wanted his son to go in his footsteps. Cody got his drivers license in the military, where he later was sent to Afghanistan. While in Afghanistan, Cody got an infection in his leg, and had to be sent home to EvoCity Hospital. Luckily, it was no big deal, but he got declined to go back to Afghanistan. Cody left the military and became a worker at Metro Cafe, since he was in a rush to find a new job, since it was quite spontaneous that he left the military. The Metro Cafe was the only job he could find, since they were the only place looking for employees. Cody would then make an application to join FUMUKU International. It didn't take long before the application was accepted, where he would later on become rather wealthy.

Physical and mental short description: Cody is fit, eats healthy, gets the amount of sleep he needs, works out between 2-4 times a week. Cody's mental state is stable. He had small depressions after his mothers death, but he quickly got over it, after alot of talks with several physcologist. Since then, he held his head up, stood strong and moved forward.

Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) I want this job because I want to follow me dream as becoming a "real" part of the government. I see this job as an opportunity to show what I can. I can do way more than I've shown in the past. I see this job as a way to get into the whole government environment.

What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I see myself suited for job because I have the ability to keep my head cold in situations where other might kneel down. I have both the mental and physical state needed for this job. This job might be more important for me than to others. Many might see this as "just another job", whilst I see this as a new route in life. This is what I've been looking for my whole life, and I wount let this opportunity slip through my fingers.

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): I'll have to say sorry beforehand if there's any major grammar mistakes. English is not my native language, so I did the best I could. Thanks!
Casanova has been accepted as a CP unit.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Loved reading your application Casanova.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(12-01-2014, 10:01 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Loved reading your application Casanova.

Thank you for your kind words, good sir. Always good with some positive feedback, eh?
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42381676
Hours on server: 264
Roleplay Points: 0
Bans: 3
Activity on server (1-10): 5 (only weekends)
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I have not played Half Life sadly but after i read your thread i think i know enough much to rp it enough well.
What job are you applying for? Citizen
  Why are you applying for this job? I think it's est role for me.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? I was in combine event.
Why do you want to join this event? Its a great idea and i would love to rp with all of the best rp's on FL.
Why should you be accepted? I dont have any rpp but i can realy rp well and this is great opportunity for me.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Elite and combine soldiers.

IC Information
Name: Martin Nezy
Ethnicity: European
History/Backstory of your character: He was born in 1985 in Poland, Warsaw. His father died when he was 4 years old. He lived with his mother till he go to collage. Then he moved to Evocity to university where he was studying foreign policy (best student). After completed university he joined politic party.
Physical and mental short description: stable
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? -----

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): None
[/b]
(12-03-2014, 05:38 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: Snip

You have been accepted!
Make sure your grammar is up to scratch for roleplaying.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Information
Steam Name:GHOSTK1LL3R
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38145384
Hours on server: 680
Roleplay Points: 5
Bans: 2
Activity on server (1-10): 9
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I have just breifly read over the lore you have added as that is all I know about the lore of HL2(I have never played it).
What job are you applying for? Rebel
Why are you applying for this job? Because I have extensive knowledge of roleplaying as a rebel and with this experence I feel I will be able to take on this job well.
What experience do you have with this RP style? I don't have any links to HL2 roleplay but I have the roleplay needed to play on Fearless and I find that quite strong.
Why do you want to join this event? Because I enjoy to get into any roleplay I can and the more organised. The better.
Why should you be accepted? Because I love to get into role plays and I feel this is one that I'd enjoy to get into/
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine and Elite Silders

IC Information
Name: Jon 'Ghost' Ironsight
Ethnicity: European
History/Backstory of your character: My character was had a normally upbringing(UNlike everyone else it seems...) and decided to devote himself to the army. Jon served multiple tours in Afghanistan and decided to get it up due to seeing all his friends die around him. When he came back, the money that he earn't wasn't enough to pay his rent so he was let homeless. He then decided to join a community which then later developed into the rebels[Present day].
Physical and mental short description: Strong, flexible, quick reactions, able to change the course of battle, very strategic and will do as commanded but equally can take over command if required.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Due to Jon losing everyone around him. The thought of losing more of any innocent blood pains him. This is why he sees it as his duty to protect all.
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? If I have to dig into the dirt and get stuck in. My character can do that, but if we have to take the passive approach, I am still able to achieve this.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):
Hope to see this event live!
(12-06-2014, 03:16 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Snip

You have been accepted!
Rebel slots are now full.

6 more days until the event! We need Civil Protection units!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Information
Steam Name: Jqnqthqn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93231902
Hours on server: 56 (I hope to have close to 100 by the time the Event starts)
Roleplay Points: 2
Bans: 0
Activity on server (1-10): 7.5
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I don't know alot of the backstory, although I have played Half-Life 2. I did read the backstory you posted in the main post though, and have a good understanding of the plot behind this RP.
What job are you applying for? Civil Worker's Union
 Why are you applying for this job? I would like to be involved with the RP as much as possible, but because I don't even meet the minimum requirements I'm kind of shooting high with this one.
 What experience do you have with this RP style? I'm new to the server, but I believe I have a good sense of what to do in RP situations and can adapt well.
Why do you want to join this event? It seems put together very well and I would like to be a part of it.
Why should you be accepted? I think that although I have low hours, the amount of RP points I have shows that I have promise.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme?
Combine and Elite.

IC Information
Name: Lyle Roberts
Ethnicity: North American
History/Backstory of your character:

Before the Black Mesa incident, Lyle was always an innocent young lad, and lived with his mom as an only child.  He never knew his dad, as he had left Lyle and his mother when he Lyle was just a baby.  As a result, Lyle never had a father figure, and has an aversion to men in positions of power.

When Lyle was a boy, he did well in school.  His grades were average, and he had a few friends.  Carefree and innocent, he felt as though he didn't need anything more than to have fun.  On his way home from school one day, he came across a dog stuck in a sewer drain.  In an instant, something clicked in Lyle and he knew had to help the poor dog.  He stayed with the dog until it died an hour later.

Soon after the incident with the dog, there was one thing that Lyle focused his energy on.  Every day, he headed straight home from school and researched. Research about medicine and basic surgery.  He had found a purpose in life.  Lyle wanted to help the innocent.  Unfortunately for him, this dream was quickly cut short.

When the Black Mesa incident occurred, Lyle was separated from his mother.  He was transferred to City 40, and the whereabouts of his mother are unknown.  While there, he suffered major depression, and was almost to the point of non-functioning.  For about 14 years, he existed, living meal to meal.

Now, Lyle has been transferred to City 24.  He has applied for a job as Civil Worker's Union, and things are looking promising.  He will finally be able to help people in need and follow his dream. And maybe, just maybe he will be able to find out more about the whereabouts of his mother.

Physical and mental short description:
Lyle is 6 feet tall ( 180 cm ), and weighs 164 pounds.  Although food is scarce compared to before the incident, he is very slightly overweight.
Lyle's mental health is barely intact, as his depression outweighs the good things that have happened to him recently.

Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)
As a Civil Worker's Union, Lyle will be able to do what he has always dreamed of: helping the innocent.  Whether or not some of the Civilians are innocent is up for question, but Lyle lives by the idea of innocent until proven guilty.

What makes you fit for this job (ditto)?
Lyle has a history of helping people, and has basic education.  He has also spent personal time studying the use of medicine and basic surgery.  

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):

I understand that I don't fit the requirements, but in the end I would just like to be involved in the RP. I am fine with whatever decision you choose.