[UPCOMING EVENT] City 24
OOC Information
Steam Name: Cyborg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76673673
Hours on server: 247
Roleplay Points: 0
Bans: 2
Activity on server (1-10): 8
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Not really played halflife however i undestand it
What job are you applying for? Rebel
 Why are you applying for this job? I like action and transporting people to safety
 What experience do you have with this RP style? I used to transport "illegal immigrants" and wounded people from battle zones to safety in the back of my transit
Why do you want to join this event? It sounds epic
Why should you be accepted? I would like to get involved with more things on fl
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme?
Combine Soldiers and Overwatch

IC Information
Name: Alex Martyn
Ethnicity: Im just going to be honest, i dont know what this word means, sorry!
History/Backstory of your character:  Was Born In 1986, Ex-Military, Served In The Iraq war as a pilot and logstics person. Smokes Often
Physical and mental short description: Strong. Can Be Mental
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) It just sounds the right thing for me to do.
  What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? Good Driving.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):

I just want to ask, do you gives us guns, since the last time i had guns my brother destroyed them all.[/b]
(11-10-2014, 05:46 PM)Bluejack2727 Wrote: - Snip -

You're going to have to put some more effort into your application if you want to get accepted I'm afraid.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

OOC Information
Steam Name: Weecow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29125166
Hours on server: around 1800
Roleplay Points: 34
Bans: 1
Activity on server (1-10): 3 (but for event, will be on ofc)
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Well not exactly, but I do know a bit about it such as the combine ruling everything. But most likely will get fit in it
What job are you applying for? Rebel
Why are you applying for this job? Because I feel like it's the best spot for me.
What experience do you have with this RP style? Done it a lot of times, not with the HL2 theme but it should be do-able
Why do you want to join this event? Because it sounds awesome, and surely want a good taste of it and help improve it even more
Why should you be accepted? Because I think I will do some good roleplay, and provide a good atmosphere.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine soldiers & Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Matthew Johnson
Ethnicity: Dutch
History/Backstory of your character:

Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, born in Evocity, in a villa with his rich dad John 'Cow' Johnson, but my mom was not rich, rather poor.

My dad and mom left each other and i went with my mom just because of the love, my dad had more love for the money. Never got any contact with my dad again. Which was better, started going to Primary school learned cooking and started a career at cooking. It's my passion. Afterwards I didn't want to be a cook and started going to school again getting more certificates in order to get a better job, after getting 2 more certificates at Motorcycle Mechanic I went to a local workshop to repair old motorcycles and build new ones.

Physical and mental short description: Medium sized, not trained. Mentally stable.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Matthew has a strong capability of thinking strategically, which makes him a mastermind even in battle as out of a battle.
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? Matthew is a fit person, he is not too strong but he has the capability of being a good team mate.

-
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • dig, Von Tempski
(11-09-2014, 02:19 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Snip
(11-10-2014, 08:20 PM)Weecow Wrote: Snip

You are both accepted!
Weecow, in the bit about your understanding of the law, I assume you understand it clearly now after reading the Lore on the thread.

Welcome!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Victorinox, Weecow
OOC Information
Steam Name: Pinky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29300898
Hours on server: 1340
Roleplay Points: 25
Bans: 6
Activity on server (1-10): 8
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Ive played HL2 some times and i understand the ''base'' of the game
What job are you applying for? Citizen
Why are you applying for this job? Why im applying for citizen well i dint find any of the other jobs quite interesting thats why i apply to this
What experience do you have with this RP style? Not much really
Why do you want to join this event? It seems like a really good event
Why should you be accepted? Well i feel i meet the standrars of this event.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Hugo Pinky Austen
Ethnicity: Norwegian
History/Backstory of your character: Hugo is an old nexsus desk secretary a wery rich old man he just retired his job as nexsus desk.
Physical and mental short description: Tall well built.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
OOC Information
Steam Name:[/b ] [FL:RP] Obay
[b]Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:56058157
Hours on server: 1500
Roleplay Points: 21
Bans: 10
Activity on server (1-10): 9
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know):
Played the game and have a somewhat clear understanding of the game mode.
What job are you applying for?  CP
Why are you applying for this job?
Enforcement related RP is something I enjoy the most and something I get a kick out of and things that I enjoy the most is what I tend to do best in.  I understand the balance between being too aggressive for the RP style and what’s is being too soft with the type of game relation, so I am familiar on the style at which will be most effective to server this role.
What experience do you have with this RP style?
Government RP (Police Force, SRU and custom made related enforcement associations) is my most occupied job in my time of roleplaying. Also with a past experience of being in a veteran clan named ‘MNU’ specializing in security made and disbanded quite some time ago, I served this for some time in the process.  I currently lay in the clan ‘S.A.A’.  A clan that specializes in espionage and security (The two that prove relevant to this RP type) All of which coming together to forum Enforcement.    
Why do you want to join this event?
Just for a little fun, I find this quite an interesting event
Why should you be accepted?
My experience expends largely within this RP set as it is something I enjoy, with this I am able to adapt to RP styles to suite those around me to create a more fluent/in sync experience, thus making it more enjoy able for everyone
Combine soldiers and Elite Soldiers

IC Information
Name: Albert 'Obay' Barzinio
Ethnicity: American
History/Backstory of your character: Growing up a town not far from Evo-City - Albert lived with his mother and father as an only child, getting most things that he asked for, he was a very spoilt child until he decided to leave home for obvious reasons. Because of this, it has shaped him into the person he is today; Stubborn, Sophisticated and intelligent with many aspirations, but this was normal for how he was raised. When Albert was just a young boy, he had four private tutors alongside compulsory education for his Math’s, English, Science and Geography and this has caused huge impacts on his metal ability, making his GCSEs substantially easier - passing all four subjects with A* and English with an A. But this would not have been achieved if it wasn't for his motivation and effort.

Albert now Co-Owns a family business called ATLAS, a security program rated within the top 100 agencies in America, securing an average yearly income of $1,000,000 - $2,000,000. Having a large responsibility managing such a large company, Albert has to keep up a good impression using his past acquired skills of Organization and Partner-Ship to keep everything in order and keep his peers satisfied at the same time. But handling a business is not at all achievable - nor is it effective... Using a water-seal budget, Albert also manages a board of advisors to help keep up with the work intensity and make significant progress working his way up on the business pyramid. [Job Name] is located at the offices where the important decisions are made, Also where Top Adviser - Funicello 'Vein' Barzinio and Former founder - Louis 'Rik' Barzinio are stationed.

Recently turning 47 Albert now contemplates premature retirement and passing on his business title onto his adopted son Antonio Barzinio, with a unusually similar mental ability, Albert is keen to passing over the business his son as early as possible. Itching to retire as early as possible, his professionally and thoughts in progress and development are beginning to slip being replaced from the idea or fantasy of settling down with his Homosexual partner Antony Bandalo. Albert has now been in a relationship for 30 years with his partner releasing his preference when he was only Nine year of age and is very comfortable about his peers being informed of it.

Despite being an abnormally busy individual, Albert does have a number of hobbies all of which are sport related for the stereo-typical business man.
Overall, Albert is the average business man seen on Television - with quite a unique character set, he is a very interesting individual but still fairly predictable.
Physical and mental short description: Sex: Male | Height: 5’7 | Race: American | Age: 47 | Body-Type: Endo-Mesomorph | Language: English | Hair-Color: Gray | Eye-Color: N/A | Weight: 98KG |
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Reasons stated above
What makes you fit for this job (ditto) Reasons stated above
Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): N/A[/b]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(11-11-2014, 05:15 PM)Pinky Wrote: Snip
(11-12-2014, 12:43 AM)Obay Wrote: Snip

You are both accepted!
Welcome to the event, I'm certain that you'll both do an excellent job in your RPs.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Obay
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76653145

Hours on server: -/+ 300

Roleplay Points: None

Bans: None

Activity on server (1-10): 8,5

Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I simply played the game so I know what is going on.

What job are you applying for? Civil Worker's Union

Why are you applying for this job? I feel like this job fits in my Roleplay style.

What experience do you have with this RP style? I'm often the sidekick in any kind of RP. 

Why do you want to join this event? Well, I've never actually played in a really big event like this one. I would like to gain some experience. So I can perfect my RP skills.

Why should you be accepted? I can be used for anything! I'm always stiving for a great atmosphere.

What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Those creepy things with the white suits. (Combine and Elite Soldiers)

IC Information

Name: Brett 'Tree' Razer

Ethnicity: Fries (Dutch Ethnicity)

History/Backstory of your character: Brett Razer was born in the early 90s. He grew up as a regular kid should. After his father had to move, because of his work, Brett had to move to the USA when he only was a little kid. Click here for whole story

Physical and mental short description:
- Tall (186 cm)
- Medium sized

- Smoking (0/10)
- Obesity (2/10)

- Intelligence (9/10)
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters): I feel like supporting the government.

What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I've owned the local groceries store for years.

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): Looking forward to this event! Good job!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
OOC Information:

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Falcon.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:66948201

Hours on Server:
878 Hours.

Roleplay Points:
17 Roleplay Points.

Bans:
'Random Raid' 2013-09-11 [FL] Grub.

Activity on Server:

Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its Lore:
I have a completely understanding Half-Life 2, as I have played through it three times.

What job are you applying for?
Civil Protection.

Why are you applying for this job?
I am applying for the Civil Protection job, as I understand what they do, how they do it. I find CP's interesting as well.

What experience do you have with this RP style?
I've participated in a number of Half-Life roleplays, all of which I have been placed on the Combine side.

Why do you want to join this event?
I'd like to join this event, as it will give me a chance to enjoy Fearless again.

Why should you be accepted?
I should be accepted because I believe I have many Roleplay skills.

Combine Soldiers and Combine Elites.

IC Information:

Name:
Jedediah Hugo Breckner.

Ethnicity:
Belgian American.

History/Backstory of your character:
In 1979, a Belgian woman by the name of Chloë Vermeulen gave birth to two little boys. One named Tiernan and one named Jedediah. Jedediah was stolen away during a violent car crash, while Tiernan sat in the car helpless. Chloë was killed at the scene. The identity of the kidnappers is unknown, but Jedediah seemed to grow up in a violent environment. He was taught how to fight at an early age. He was expected to help out the kidnappers in any way he could. On the night of September 14, 1991, the kidnappers were murdered by an unknown extremist group. Jedediah was left in the blood-bloodsoaked room all by himself. When police arrived, he was arrested and sent to a Juvenile Detention Center in Antwerp, Belgium. After police interrogated Jedediah, they immediately found that this was not the place for him. They attempted to find his brother Tiernan, but he was no where to be found. 

After the incident in the Detention Center, Jedediah was placed in a foster home where he was immediately welcomed by the other children. He got along extremely well with others, and would always be kind to them. After a few years in the foster home, Jedediah turned 18 and registered himself for a passport. He had heard a lot about America, and he wanted to live there. After he was registered, he took an immediate flight to the States. He applied for dual citizenship, and in five years, it was granted. Jedediah learned to speak English fluently, and moved to a city called EvoCity. He went to an Ivy League College and majored in Business and Economics. Jedediah had made a living rather quickly, due to his expertise in knowledge of finance.

He had now accumulated a large amount of money before learning that his father that he never knew, was killed in gasoline explosion in Brussels, Belgium. Jedediah quickly took a flight to Brussels to attend his funeral. During the funeral procession, Jedediah received a phone call that his brother had also been killed. He was astonished that he had been living in EvoCity as well, and wrapped things up in Belgium. He attempted to attend the funeral, but he arrived a few hours after the procession ended. He was completely devastated. After the depression withdrew, he introduced himself to his brother's friends. He met a young lady named Layla Wright. He found himself in a conversation with her and her friend Isaac. They had got along great until Jedediah found himself in a hostage situation.. The killer of his brother had taken the young lady hostage in the Flea Market. Jedediah and Isaac did their best to save her, and they succeeded. Jedediah now knew he wanted to get into some action. He quit his well paying his job, and immediately volunteered for the U.S. Military. After he had passed basic training, he was stationed in Nevada as a National Guard. After a few years, Jedediah had resigned from his post in order to return to EvoCity. When he arrived, he found that his previous job had been shut down due to bankruptcy. The business couldn't survive without his economic expertise.

Physical and mental short description:
Jedediah is tall, six foot to be exact, he has no allergies or medical complications, and is very intelligent.

Why do you want this job?
I want this job so I can enforce what needs to be enforced, without any complications.

What makes you fit for this job?
I am fit for this job as I have worked in the National Guard, and have gone through many types of training.

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):
Not Available.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Obay, ArcHammer
(11-12-2014, 12:38 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Snip
(11-12-2014, 06:05 PM)Falcon Wrote: Snip

You are both accepted! Welcome to the event!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep