a fresh start
Exclamation 
Your name: pim2399

Your ban ID: in total around 10

Banned by: [FL] Floodify    [FL] Enzyme    freezak    [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: a few 

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: well its been like 6 months now since i got my perma ban and ive learned alot about RP.
when i joined fearless for the first time i was new to gmod and made alot of mistakes.
i would like to start over, make a fresh start and have a good RP experience
Fill your template out properly.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-06-2014, 04:14 PM)Floodify Wrote: Fill your template out properly.
done
You saying you're sorry doesn't mean you'll be unbanned.

A last chance is a last chance, and I see no reason why you should get another chance. You've already gotten enough chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
13 ban in almost 5 months? That's a lot and saying sorry is not going to get your far in this case.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
ive been getting older now and im nice to people back in the days i was a minge and broke alot of rules but now i want to relive the RP experience at fearless and make new friends. fearless is the best RP server from my perspective and i want to visit the community again just like in the old days but this time we will have more fun and dont break rules
Why are you mentioning several admins who had nothing to do with your perm ban?

[FL] Floodify was the admin that banned you after you broke FearRP, and that was your last chance.
A ban request on you was even approved after you had your last chance, so technically, you had 2 last chances.

I see no reason why this ban should be lifted.
(11-06-2014, 11:23 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Why are you mentioning several admins who had nothing to do with your perm ban?

[FL] Floodify was the admin that banned you after you broke FearRP, and that was your last chance.
A ban request on you was even approved after you had your last chance, so technically, you had 2 last chances.

I see no reason why this ban should be lifted.

oh well it was worth a shot
Denied.

Reasons for closure can be seen in comments from reviewing administrators above.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator