lolwut car.
I was playing in evocity 1, and then the ground started shaking a bunch, so I went to explore who was doing it. Then I found a crowed of users around this car that was stuck.. in the wall! O_o

[Image: 4BBC3C92E7145CF973BCBC9B0203AC6D0AC332DA]

[Image: 6D8DFF155D0EF4DBCF9741CF74B0E53B9DF65289]
Yesterday I saw a car flying around at extremely high speeds killing 4 people.
Something like this happened yesterday but with a police car.

It somehow got jammed into the gas station and when people tried to prop push it out random people nearby would die.
Its a case of Invisi-prop (a invisible world prop forms that isnt even noticed by the game) this time it has formed near enough to clip it up then it has jammed inside and voila a 'lolwut car' as you put it same as the car and the gas station invis-prop has either jammed into into the world or formed on it again then when pushed more props hit people and kill them its a bug that has been sorted before but comes back in a new way in about 2 days
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
No no no you're doing it all wrong :3

Translation
There are props on teh map that you are no see cos game are stopid, n sumtiemz when you spawn vehiculle, clear prop get stuck in vroom vroom car and vroom vroom car turn into big airplane killy thing cos stupid chair no likey to go away.

I believe I got all those key details in there, when do I get my grade?
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • coolniceguy42
Don't you hate it when your car gets lodged inside a wall several meters off the ground?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Small Bear
Yeah raffi, happens all the time.
The following 1 user Likes Kenny's post:
  • Noobias
(08-31-2011, 01:38 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: No no no you're doing it all wrong :3

Translation
There are props on teh map that you are no see cos game are stopid, n sumtiemz when you spawn vehiculle, clear prop get stuck in vroom vroom car and vroom vroom car turn into big airplane killy thing cos stupid chair no likey to go away.

Invisible props were fixed already.
(08-31-2011, 01:38 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I believe I got all those key details in there, when do I get my grade?

Now,
A+
Tounge
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • Noobias
(09-01-2011, 10:36 AM)ethanbean Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 01:38 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: No no no you're doing it all wrong :3

Translation

Invisible props were fixed already.

Oh yeah? We- well...
Thats a stupid shirt!
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • TC224