[Guide] Chain Of Command [Government]

*This simple guide was made because of something that always bothers me. Many players say that you ask permission from the President for things such as Checkpoints, permission to use a different vehicle and etcetera. The reality is that you ask permission from the next person up in the chain of command. A police officer would go to the sergeant and an agent on the SRU team would go to the Head of SRU. The sergeant and Head of SRU make the calls and can either make it on their own or pass it by the President. In the end, they are liable for the calls they make. But it is not realistic for an officer to radio in to the President to ask for permission for certain things.
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • dig, Greed^, Dauntless
Nice job Nev!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Very good job
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I love the guide but the police checkpoint thing is questionable, from my experience most admins will say that you require presidential permission to set them up rather than the sergeant. can someone clear this up please? Smile
Presidents' approval for checkpoints is needed yes.

Quote:You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.

Frozen Props = Checkpoint
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Von Tempski
Lovely guide
Nice, good job!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

The size of the text annoys me slightly.

All in all a simple, but decent guide.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]