CityRP menu update
A new menu for CityRP is going to be released. Several updates, tweaks and graphical chances have been done.

We've tried to modernize the menu without making it a whole lot different. For the simple reason that the old menu was already working fine for most part. What we did change are the small tabs on the top of the menu. They have been replaced for sleek text-buttons on the left side of the screen. This makes clicking them easier plus it gives a more modern look in our opinion.

Much unnecessary elements have been removed to get a minimalistic, yet very effective menu.

Not only graphical updates have been applied, the menu also got some performance tweaks which should make it load faster. Also several bugs are fixed, for example the inventory which was collapsed at default.

Outdated text such as the FAQ have been updated, more questions are added and it's better organized.

Apart from that we now have a '360° model viewer' for the cars and suits/dresses. This way you can take a better look at the clothes you want to buy.

Many thanks to Mavis Dracula for his hours of work making this sketch reality!

[Image: 14259cb019.jpg]

[Image: 3509e72948.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Look's good!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Can't wait, looks pretty good!
Wow, looks really good!
I'm looking forward for this.
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
Looks nice!
Wow, looks awesome!
Thanks Mavis and Soul.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Looks amazing, Good job Mavis and others who worked on this!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Kewl update mate
Cant wait to see it
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
Nice one!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Looks pretty nice.