Banker
Right, just a minute ago, I did some Bank RP, I love it.

So, I haven't seen the bank right by BP and the Nexus used for it's true purpose, so, I gave it happiness by RP'ing a banker there.

Of course there was people who cannot RP, and decide to shoot flares and that. So I had a small alarm button, ready for such rebellious actions, which would send off an alarm to the police (I had a bind for /request *ALARM SOUNDS AT OFFICE*)

So, at the moment, it's a savings-only bank. 5% Interest every 5 minutes of the bank being on. To stop people losing money, I have written down the history of every customer on a piece of paper. 'Tis a good life.

Unfortunately, due to this, and only getting $100 salary, it does put a downfall onto my, total cash. But, there's a small price to pay for happiness, eh?

Couldn't get any screens, but people like FreeGamerz and Lucifer can confirm what I've done.
Why do i think that this is just a copy from the bank rp that Biowulf always did...
The following 1 user Likes Satisfaction's post:
  • The.mainframe
(08-28-2011, 09:24 AM)Satisfaction Wrote: Why do i think that this is just a copy from the bank rp that Biowulf always did...

Agree with you satis..
Nice copying brah. Its like 100% the same. I dont like imposters.
(08-28-2011, 09:24 AM)Satisfaction Wrote: Why do i think that this is just a copy from the bank rp that Biowulf always did...

Offtopic: Just seen your signiture you utter "$%£$^"£!Cheese
Who cares if its the same as Bio's, its passive RP and it's good for the community no matter who does it.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • StillAlive
(08-28-2011, 09:35 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Nice copying brah. Its like 100% the same. I dont like imposters.
I've never, ever seen you use a bank, so I'm sorry.

i agree with storm there no matter who own it and how it look like..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?