Ban Request on Method
I was pissed off that you found it appropriate to sit there and talk about suicide like it's a joke. Next time, I will report it officially to the staff along with contact details and I'm sure they will act upon it.

Do I seem like the type of person that would pressure a human being into suicide after knowing FULL WELL the damage it can cause?

I recommend you choose your words wisely from here onwards and I'm not going to argue with you about something you know nothing about.
(11-03-2014, 09:05 PM)Method Wrote: I was pissed off that you found it appropriate to sit there and talk about suicide like it's a joke. Next time, I will report it officially to the staff along with contact details and I'm sure they will act upon it.

Do I seem like the type of person that would pressure a human being into suicide after knowing FULL WELL the damage it can cause?

I recommend you choose your words wisely from here onwards and I'm not going to argue with you about something you know nothing about.

I understand you will not take it that far BUT I was not saying it as a joke hence people in my school have committed suicide, do you really think I am that sick to take a joke out of it. I was just saying that bullying can cause it. You never stopped in OOC after I talked about it you just went on. 
I know full-well that bullying can lead to suicide. but to TELL ME that I could potentially be the cause of your death due to suicide? That is no laughing matter.
(11-03-2014, 09:12 PM)Method Wrote: I know full-well that bullying can lead to suicide. but to TELL ME that I could potentially be the cause of your death due to suicide? That is no laughing matter.

You brought that up. I was taking about it and you started the whole "potentially be the cause of your death due to suicide?" I am not making this a laughing matter I taking this seriously. 
I would not bring suicide into any conversations relating random people. I'm not going to sit here and tolerate this nonsense. I was happy to let the whole conversation slide and hope it was just a one-off from you Blurr. Now from what you've told me you're extremely depressed/distressed because of the things I have said to you. I would not expect this from anybody, do not take things to heart.

You are sick, absoloutely SICK for bringing this sort of conversation, and these accusations, onto an open community.
(11-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Method Wrote: I would not bring suicide into any conversations relating random people. I'm not going to sit here and tolerate this nonsense. I was happy to let the whole conversation slide and hope it was just a one-off from you Blurr. Now from what you've told me you're extremely depressed/distressed because of the things I have said to you. I would not expect this from anybody, do not take things to heart.

You are sick, absoloutely SICK for bringing this sort of conversation, and these accusations, onto an open community.
 I was ONLY talking about the topic hence you were the one bullying me, you say that you were taking it seriously but you added the banta video. I am sad not " extremely" depressed/distressed. You think I am sick of bring up a topic that I was talking about maturely. I want to wait for staff to respond to this now instead of us arguing.
Stay on topic and keep a serious tone. Any personal "bashing" and insulting will be punished.

*Not able to review BR at this moment*
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I witnessed a part of the conversation in OOC.

I think this entire "fight" in OOC was something you both caused by overreacting. Blurr, your comment about suicide for "bullying" was implying something totally uncalled for and its only logical people reacted like the way they did now.
As for Method, i feel you could have dropped the subject much earlier which would have prevented all this drama.

If any OOC rules were broken, you both were quilty.
Baskinger, I did not argue in OOC. I made a simple banter-ish type joke of which somehow suicide got brought up. I did not want to argue, nor cause a shitstorm. This is absoloutely ridiculous.

I wish not to be even associated with this sort of behaviour within FL. Outrageous if you ask me.

Edit: I would just like to mention the numerous occasions of where you have hauled abuse at me and others via teamspeak, or in-game and even told me to kill myself.
I also witnessed the ooc conversation and was speaking to blurr about it at the time. 

The "sues news" inside joke is a really old one about blurrs real life family business that started off as just a bit of light banter at the beginning but has been taken way too far. Blurr made it very clear that he no longer found it funny, was getting offended and wished it to stop however you carried on which is the blunt definition of bullying.

As for the suicide talk, blurr compared his situation (where he is under repeated verbal assault) to the fact that its not at all unheard of for people in his position to suffer depression and take there lives. The remark was perhaps not entirely relevant as he stated after that he was in no way in that position however, he did not speak about in an immature or offensive way.     

Pro tip: don't accuse someone of being immature and then post a "banter" video in the courthouse