Ban Request on Method
Name of player: [FL:RP] Method

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10871907

Time in GMT: GTM +0 19:00

Server: v2d

Summary: Method (Jonesy) was insulting me (Bullying) in OOC, he was bulling me about my voice and a business that my family own called "Sue's News" I have had enough with this constant bullying and insulting! Since he had rejoined Fearless he has been bullying me (hurting my feelings) I also told him bullying leads to suicide and he STILL went on. NOTE: Someone on his LAST CHANCE should know better he also has 1290 Hours + 

Evidence:

OOC photos of him Bullying me:

Telling me in OOC that you are going to kill yourself and that I, PERSONALLY, will be the cause for it is uncalled for. What right do you have to go yelling around about SUICIDE, which is an extremely sensitive topic as you get older. 

There was comments BEFORE mine relating to sue's news, and someone mentioned tic tacs. I simply took the opportunity to ask. 

Next time you go yelling saying you're going to kill yourself, I will inform the police to ensure you don't do anything so stupid. If you don't like what I'm saying, report it to the staff and I'm sure they will do something about it. I did not bully you, I was just playing around, as was everybody else.
Involved in the case
I was on at the time and the entire situation arose after I mentioned "tatics" in OOC, after we was having a small convocation about the Molotov going through my prop. I am not sure who, but someone turned around and mentioned Tic Tacs, no idea why they thought "tatics" looked like "tictacs" but someone did, and they mentioned it about Sues News.

I'm really unsure how it ended up catching on so quick, but as stated, it all began from me talking about tatics and I have no idea who mentioned it about tictacs.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-03-2014, 08:34 PM)Method Wrote: Telling me in OOC that you are going to kill yourself and that I, PERSONALLY, will be the cause for it is uncalled for. What right do you have to go yelling around about SUICIDE, which is an extremely sensitive topic as you get older. 

There was comments BEFORE mine relating to sue's news, and someone mentioned tic tacs. I simply took the opportunity to ask. 

Next time you go yelling saying you're going to kill yourself, I will inform the police to ensure you don't do anything so stupid. If you don't like what I'm saying, report it to the staff and I'm sure they will do something about it. I did not bully you, I was just playing around, as was everybody else.

If the staff want to ban the others be my guest but you took it too far hence when you joined back all you did is bully me, I said that I was not going to kill myself I was just saying about suicide can be cause my bullying. There was no need for the comments too, you are older them me and you still but a "banta" video on here. I feel upset about what you all said and you the MOST hence you can be ok at times. I have had enough of this crap and I want it to end. You also took the piss out my voice and how it is not exactly deep and my age yet I am 15. You broke the rules and you are on your LAST CHANCE you should know better. I am sorry but I want the staff to get involved.
I do beleive I am involved, as I was on the server at the present time. (Remove this post if I am not right to be here)

Method meant this in a 'jokey' action. Nothing malicious.

Blurr, you always act to be the 'victim' of cyberbullying.
Some of the things you say to others on teamspeak are vile. This is nothing compared to that.

Also, the topic of suicide. Is indeed a very sensitive subject.
I personally have had friends who have fell into a state similar to what you are describing, and beleive me. It's not nice to be around, I dread to think what they feel like. So I beleive you shouldn't even of brought suicide up.

The moral is, you can give out insults all day long, but when they come back you act like the victim.
(What goes around, comes around)

PS. You must of had to of told someone about 'Sue's News'. What did you expect to happen? You must of knew you were going to be 'taken the mick' out of.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(11-03-2014, 08:43 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: I do beleive I am involved, as I was on the server at the present time. (Remove this post if I am not right to be here)

Some of the things you say to others on teamspeak are vile. This is nothing compared to that.

I personally have had friends who have fell into a state similar to what you are describing, and beleive me. It's not nice to be around, I dread to think what they feel like. So I beleive you shouldn't even of brought suicide up.

The moral is, you can give out insults all day long, but when they come back you act like the victim.

PS. You must of had to of told someone about 'Sue's News'. What did you expect to happen? You must of knew you were going to be 'taken the mick' out of.
I mentioned suicide hence Jonesy (Method) was going on and still went on after I stated this. You are not involved at all so there was no reason to reply. I understand what you mean but Jonesy (Method) should have stopped there was no need for the comment too. I said the same to Jonesy too, I will wait for staff now hence I want them involved. Do you not think that I get sad or annoyed when I join TS and get shit or get shit on the server too I am fed up and want to get staff involved.
(11-03-2014, 08:48 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 08:43 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: I do beleive I am involved, as I was on the server at the present time. (Remove this post if I am not right to be here)

I mentioned suicide hence Jonesy (Method) was going on and still went on after I stated this. You are not involved at all so there was no reason to reply. I understand what you mean but Jonesy (Method) should have stopped there was no need for the comment too. I said the same to Jonesy too, I will wait for staff now hence I want them involved. Do you not think that I get sad or annoyed when I join TS and get shit or get shit on the server too I am fed up and want to get staff involved.

Yeah, I have never insulted you have I?

How do you think I feel, when you call me a c**t etc. You don't think about that do you?

That's all from me folks.

Over and out.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(11-03-2014, 08:51 PM)EthanArcher Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 08:48 PM)Blurr Wrote:

Yeah, I have never insulted you have I?

How do you think I feel, when you call me a c**t etc. You don't think about that do you?
1. I never said you insulted me I just said "when I join TS and get shit...."
2. They are never pointed at you
3. Stop replying please hence I want staff to get involved and you are not involved. 
(11-03-2014, 08:40 PM)Blurr Wrote: You also took the piss out my voice and how it is not exactly deep and my age yet I am 15. You broke the rules and you are on your LAST CHANCE you should know better. I am sorry but I want the staff to get involved.

I do not recall this happening. My last chance was way back in January, I have not had a single punishment of any kind given my way ever since. I have no issues with the staff being involved, just want you to know that you can not give out abuse and expect it not to come back, in an offensive way or not.
You did you stuff about my voice and my age that I am apparently 12. You should still know better not to reply Method.
http://i.imgur.com/Xi0j7S0.jpg - Puberty and ponies?