Ban Request on Method
I think it's a rather complicated situation here. Cyber bullying is not acceptable, and it will never be acceptable in our community. Suicide and bullying are both serious problems that can plague any community whether it be directly related to FL, or not. There is a point in which banter and jokes can become hurtful and start to negatively affect someones self-esteem and personal views. Regardless of if you're behind a PC or not, bullying is not acceptable and will not be tolerated at all in our community.

When a player begins to feel uncomfortable or hurt by the situation, there should be no hesitation to state that. If you make it clear that you are no longer enjoying the banter, and the harassment continues, we will take action. In this situation it seems that both players are at fault in contributing to the argument. Blurr, I understand why you would feel harassed and uncomfortable with the situation but there is no need to pull out the suicide card, that is not a joking matter. Any players that have suicidal thoughts due to other players are most likely not mentally fit to play on our server and should avoid playing. So if you are truly suicidal over this, I suggest that you immediately stop playing and get help. There is a difference between being helplessly bullied, and becoming suicidal, and becoming uncomfortable or hurt by a situation. I'm going to assume that you became uncomfortable or hurt by this situation, in which you should of voiced that with the player with a single sentence.. "I'm uncomfortable, please stop." "You're starting to take this past banter.." "This is going too far.." or any variation of those statements would have worked. If the player you were speaking with didn't respond to these notices, I would have no problem permanently removing the player from our server, because people with no courtesy are not welcome here. If I'm assuming incorrectly, and you truly are suicidal, get help.

As for Method, your behavior was provoked, but by no means called for. You clearly promoted and permeated the bullying by creating a "Sue's News" dupe, along with showcasing a plethora of other inappropriate behaviors. Blurr clearly, didn't respond well, but he was put into a compromised situation. Let me make something very clear, the only reason that you will not be perma-banned, is because of Blurr's inappropriate and provoking nature towards you. You will immediately stop all Sue's News RP, and will stop the "banter" towards him. There is a line in which you invade someones personal life. I understand that everything is public on the internet, but if you're a part of this community and someone wishes that their personal life be respected and kept personal, then I expect you, and anyone else to respect that request.

Let me make something clear. As there is a fine line between banter and bullying, there is also a fine line between privacy respect and invasion. The internet is a public place, yes. But in this community at least, there is simple rules to abide by when dealing with the privacy of others. Looking up someones house address, Facebook account, phone number, instagram, or any other form of media; is not acceptable unless the player has given you that particular information. Don't go out of your way to find someones personal information, it's a rather simple concept. It's invasive, uncalled for, and it can be incredibly uncomfortable for the players involved. And if the player voices that they want their information to remain private, then respect the request. On the other hand, if you're the type of person who is willing to add everyone they know on the internet to their facebook, then go for it. But some people view things differently, and it should be respected.

On the basis that Method was provoked, this ban request is denied. But let it be a message to all, that cyber bullying is not tolerated, and privacy should be respected.