Scania's introduction.
Sup guys ,

I'd like to introduce myself to all of u guys in Fearless community.

I'm Kenny a 27 year old guy from Belgium.
I'm a trucker for a livin.
I'm new to Cityrp since i spend the last couple of months on Darkrp, where i first started with being admin on a few servers and having my own.
But since i had no time to spend on my server i quit the server and have met Fearless Cityrp.
I rly like this gamemode but i need to learn more about it.
So if any of u guys would be so kind to take me on a tour around this gamemode that would be awesome.

Ok i guess i told you some more about me.

So see u ingame guys.
Game on.

(BTW if u guys are thinking what the **** is an 27 year old guy playing GMOD? U are right but ill keep on playing it ^^)
Hello, welcome to fearless.
If you need some help with anything pm, you can pm me by clicking on my profile and pressing "private message"
Read the rules - http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Have a nice day.
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • Sobenke
Hey man, Welcome to fearless, if youe ver see me ingame just hit me up with a pm im more than likely willing to help you.
Welcome to fearless RP!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Welcome! Feel free to PM me if ya need help or have any questions!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome!
Welcome to Fearless mate! Hope you enjoy your time here, if you need anything at all PM me on here or even add me on steam, link is in my signature!

-Suarez
Welcome to Fearless, if you have any querries you can always ask in the OOC, the players woulnd't hesitate to help you, I guarantee it.

Take care!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
@Equalizer wish it was like that when I joined >.> spent 10 minutes asking in OOC how to unlock my fire truck....

But anyway, welcome to FL, enjoy your stay.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Suarez
Welcome to FL. I hope you have a great time role playing with us, but please be sure to read the rules.