What cars would you like to see updated?
Well recently a few cars have been updated and i was just wondering what other cars people out there would want to see updated, as making suggestions for these kind of thing can be hard.

So the ones i would personally like to see updated: trabant, tides, BMW
my idea for the Trabi would be a TDM Mini:

Why? Realistic, has a nice model.

for the tides im not all to sure

for the BMW: either an LW Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport or (keeping with the BMW theme) a TDM BMW M6 (oly problem might be the fact that it has 4 seats)

Bugatti

Why? Is a million$ car in real life, realistic (is actually more realistic than a "road legal" ralley car.)

BMW M6

Why? Keeps in the theme of the BMW, looks great.

So what do you guys think? What cars should be updated.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Trabbi is supposed to be old. And the one you showed actually costs much more irl m8. lmao
ah good point, im in europe and its a million€ car. not $. my bad
also, ofc the trabbi is supposed to be old, but whats wrong with an old mini, its still old, looks slightly better but there isnt anything unrealistic about having a clapped out old mini instead of a trabant.
I love that BMW M6 and I'd love to see it in City RP
yeah so would i, but as i said the problem is it has 4 seat so replacing the BMW with it would change the car.

actually i have just found a car that i hadnt thought about, (sadly it currently doesnt exist in Gmod Sad oh well here is a photo anyway)

[Image: bmw-i8-driving-2.jpg]

bmw i8
I would fucking love to drive around in a Bugatti.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(11-01-2014, 11:53 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: I would freaking love to drive around in a Bugatti.

Some maps are just too small for such fast cars m8
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • GRiiM
Well we have the bmw. I don't mean replace it and make it insanely fast. I mean keep the BMW exactly as it is (same speed maybe tweak the handling) then use the veyron skin
I would like to see a really expensive luxury car, like a Bentley or even a Rolce Royce.