Ban request
Cpt Decay:

STEAM_0:1:50757400:

11:11 am:

V33X:

He randomly shoots me. (RDM) for no reason at corlione villa.:

I have some text saying when i'm reporting him. then he said "Do it":

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
Alright, let me explain here to why the kill was valid. You were driving a Ferrari, we bumped into eachothers in the town, and you kept telling me to pull over, when you finnaly managed to pull me over we were at the villas entrance. where you SHOT me, I ran for my life, Loaded up a gun when you weren't in sight, I came back and retaliated.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(10-31-2014, 11:29 AM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: Alright, let me explain here to why the kill was valid. You were driving a Ferrari, we bumped into eachothers in the town, and you kept telling me to pull over, when you finnaly managed to pull me over we were at the villas entrance. where you SHOT me, I ran for my life, Loaded up a gun when you weren't in sight, I came back an retaliated.
Incorrect u broke fear rp. U ran away at gunpoint so I had the right to shoot u. So I did. You broke fear rp u deal with the consiquences.
I didn't break fearRP cause you got out of your car and shot me before I could do anything and the moment you shoot fearRP goes out of the window because I can run for my life.
(10-31-2014, 11:34 AM)jipump Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 11:29 AM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: Alright, let me explain here to why the kill was valid. You were driving a Ferrari, we bumped into eachothers in the town, and you kept telling me to pull over, when you finnaly managed to pull me over we were at the villas entrance. where you SHOT me, I ran for my life, Loaded up a gun when you weren't in sight, I came back an retaliated.
Incorrect u broke fear rp. U ran away at gunpoint so I had the right to shoot u. So I did. You broke fear rp u deal with the consiquences.

Also I shot because u tried to drive off so I disabled ur vehicle
(10-31-2014, 11:38 AM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: I didn't break fearRP cause you got out of your car and shot me before I could do anything and the moment you shoot fearRP goes out of the window because I can run for my life.

You drove off so I disabled your vehicle so you couldn't escape me. But you still did when I'm pointing a gun at your face. So you still broke fearRP
You pulled your gun and instantly shot at me
(10-31-2014, 11:46 AM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: You pulled your gun and instantly shot at me

No u drove off when I exited my vehicle. Don't lie it's gonna get u into more trouble. And plus I have screenshots of u saying put a br on me. So ur just proving ur wrong
I never drove off from gun point, I ran off when YOU SHOT ME as I ran for my life.
You told me " Lemair in gonna report you" or something like that, as I responded " Do it " Because my kill was valid and I didnt break any rules.
U did break rules. 1. I held a gun at u and u broke fear rp and ran off. 2. U tried to drive off. U broke to rules right there...