UnBan Request. (IVIr x Cheetham)http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53857
Thank you for your comments everyone, warnings have been issued and you should refer to the forum rules.
Not involved again, banned for a couple days.
Is anything getting done about my request? As I find it a valid reason, can someone please do something about this.
The reason we don't really believe you is that you could have simply sent a PM, contacted an administrator/moderator over Steam or made a thread on the forums. You had multiple ways of doing that without connecting to our servers while you are banned.
I don't have any admins on steam as I don't add them. Two I didn't think I was aloud to contact them over the fourms (PM). Three, I have a totally brandnew PC like I said, I'm not stupid because I wouldn't double account especially if I only had like 1Day to go.. I wouldn't risk the consequences.
I just cannot stress the fact that I'm innocent! I wouldn't lie as that will only get me into much more trouble. Plus I love the server. So I wouldn't risk the consequences I just wish y'all would see that.. Sad
Case concluded,

Player has in fact broke the rules regarding double accounting. You got on the server once you were banned which resulted in an automatic permanent ban.