UnBan Request. (IVIr x Cheetham)http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53857
Your name:IVIr x Cheetham

Your ban ID:54899

Banned by:Console

Reason: (Double Accounting To Avoid Ban)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I recently had a ban for aprox 12Days. And it was 2Days to go. But i had a different computer 
from my uncle and i also took over his steam, He also gave me is origin ect. I then downloaded all the addons for fearless
maps and that.

Then i went on to Fearless v33x, And i spent atleast 5 minutes to find an admin and explain my situation
until i got disconnected.

Then i tried to re-join and then it said "You have been banned from our server..."
So i checked on why and it was for "Double accounting" Which i didnt mean it as that. And im dissapointed for the fact
i cannot play with my friends and enjoy this awesome server! 

I really hope you can see why i am trying to be unbanned. 

Thankyou very much!

Josh Smile.
Double-accounting is double-accounting.

You broke the rules and there's no doubt about that.

I don't see why you should be unbanned at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Double accounting is double accounting yeah, im also not denying that i didn't break rules. However, like i explained i got a new PC and a new steam account, how do you expect players to play the server without double accounting because of this. Like i said i attempted to find an admin to explain this to but none where available.

All i want to do is get back on the server and start playing with friends again.

Thanks, Josh.
That's not an excuse to break the Terms of Service.

You're not allowed to double-account, even if you wanted to "explain yourself to an admin".

I'm against you being unbanned. This was a blatant rulebreakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you read my reason again, I was telling you I had a new PC, Steam account and games. So that means its a whole new start.

I would never double account as I know the ending results. And I would rather play on the server, I do think its not fair since its a new account. And I wanted to tell a member of the Admin team about it. If I couldn't I was going to wait until one was available.

So I see it as I didn't rule break. Because I wanted to talk to someone about it, and play on my favourite server.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned, not involved.
Warned, not involved.
[Image: alfred.png]
Warned, not involved.
Thankyou, I needed that support. Because I am telling the truth, why would I seriously double account when I know what would happen.
Warned, not involved.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor