Poll: Would you like this idea to be implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.36%
4 36.36%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
For some cars
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tdm cars suggestion
-Support

This is not necessary, and I don't want it to happen. We have to switch to some different equivalent TDM cars just for a nicer model? Meh, no thanks.

And 'Better looking'? Than what? They're just as good as LW cars which we have some of on the servers. In some cases LW cars have better interiors anyway! (Mercedes)
Don't see this happening, not to all of the cars at least, since there is no TDM fire engine etc.

Having different kinds of cars is fine. It's good actually! Gives the server variety so they don't all look the same.
(10-29-2014, 11:17 AM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: -Support

This is not necessary, and I don't want it to happen. We have to switch to some different equivalent TDM cars just for a nicer model? Meh, no thanks.

And 'Better looking'? Than what? They're just as good as LW cars which we have some of on the servers. In some cases LW cars have better interiors anyway! (Mercedes)
Don't see this happening, not to all of the cars at least, since there is no TDM fire engine etc.

Having different kinds of cars is fine. It's good actually! Gives the server variety so they don't all look the same.

I said if not all at least some cars, if you can name me 1 thing that the s60 Volvo has over a Tdm volvo or any other car then I'll take this suggestion down, because there is not a thing it is better at, not at sound, not at looks and certainly not at handling. Thank for the opinion tho Skeptical
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
+Support

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-29-2014, 07:57 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 11:17 AM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: -Snip-

I said if not all at least some cars, if you can name me 1 thing that the s60 Volvo has over a Tdm volvo or any other car then I'll take this suggestion down, because there is not a thing it is better at, not at sound, not at looks and certainly not at handling. Thank for the opinion tho Skeptical

Actually I agree with you about the Volvo S60. I mean cars like the Mercedes and the BMW (not sure if lamborghini is TDM?) are fine at the moment, but the Volvo S60 should be removed or replaced- after all, we do have the S60R. 
There are too much servers with TDM cars, I'm glad FL has variation. Sure, the sounds can be better. But these cars are good. -Support.
New TDM replacement cars were added a few months back. Suggestion finished.
 Zecon
not an Administrator