Poll: Would you like this idea to be implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.36%
4 36.36%
No
27.27%
3 27.27%
For some cars
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tdm cars suggestion
Title of Suggestion: Tdm cars

Description: Basically, it would be extremely good if the server replaced(not added) all the current cars with tdm cars.

Why:

Pros: Better looking, more realistic, better handling, better sounds

Cons: Maybe like 15 mb more of download (which i think is nothing, if someone is willing to download 150 mb then they will downalod 165)

If it would take much more than 15, then just replace some of the cars with tdm, the more expensive ones.

Ps. I dont mean adding just the model, i mean everytihing like sounds, model and properties.

You can check out the cars here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=140550510
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
The following 1 user Likes AleksaKiller's post:
  • Spear
We've got LoneWolf cars added, they are great, the cars are pretty much up to scratch.
-Support

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
-support

The cars we have is good enough (for now) and there is no good reason to change them
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
+Support, we've had some cars replaced with TDM Cars.
I believe that all of our cars should be replaced with either TDM or LW cars, since those are the highest quality vehicles at this point.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • AleksaKiller
(10-28-2014, 01:41 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -support

The cars we have is good enough (for now) and there is no good reason to change them

All the good reasons for changing them are stated in my post, better handling, better sound and better looking than Bmw, Volvo, Golf Gti and a lot of other cars. Appreciate you opinion tho! Tounge
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
you guys know nothing, the SGM cars are superb. They have amazing sounds and a smooth handling.
l
(10-29-2014, 04:22 AM)Exiscion Wrote: you guys know nothing, the SGM cars are superb. They have amazing sounds and a smooth handling.

Tell me about it :0000000

Either way, as long as the ye' old Citroen can stay I'm in.
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • dig
If the Citroen is ever removed, we riot.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Bowiii
(10-28-2014, 05:51 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: We've got LoneWolf cars added, they are great, the cars are pretty much up to scratch.
-Support

This is where you are wrong.. its TDM cars we have on servers
(10-29-2014, 07:20 AM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(10-28-2014, 05:51 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: We've got LoneWolf cars added, they are great, the cars are pretty much up to scratch.
-Support

This is where you are wrong.. its TDM cars we have on servers

We've also got Lonewolf cars, not the ones added recently, but cars like the Mercedes G65.
We have a mix of both, but I honestly think there are no really bad cars that need replacing, other than the ambulance/firetruck really.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep