Who is the Sours and Killjoy
Tongue 
My name is Will Scowcroft. I live in the United Kingdom in the North West. I am 18 years of age and I like to play on my Computer. I have been interested in ICT all of my life since I was about Five, Obviously back then it was like really really old computers and devices such as the Nintedo DS or GameCude or even the GameBoy Advanced (Best Game Device evar!). I have two names which I am known from, I am known as Killjoy or Sours. I've been beaten up all though High School because I was that one person who had to comment on everything, I was that person who was smarter than most people in his class and I understood all of it... Most of it.
I've been a Member of Fearless for Two years in existant but mostly This year in 2014. I joined in 2012 as i enjoyed playing it with my Cousin who loved the game aswell. I was very devoted all my life to be the most awesome person on fearless... Then I got banned a couple of times... *cough* nine *cough* and then I gave up. I was thinking to myself that I do not deserve to be on the server. Two Years later I find my cousin as he tell me to go back onto Fearless. So much had changed. They had new Cars, New systems it was amazing. I seemed to get adicted over it and there was the day that the rien to world of warcraft had stopped. I had stop being so adcited over World of Warcraft for Garry's Mod on this server I enjoyed playing on.
As I said. My Name is Will Scowcroft, And I enjoy playing Fearless.
Shoutouts for being my awesome friends on Fearless
Lionel Richtea - My Minge
Pinky - My Awesome Friend who is so FAMUZZZ
Nightmare- Close H E I S T friend
Shadow - Close H E I S T friend
Binkadin - Close Evocity_V2p Firend
Equalizer - The FUMUKU Douche who i Like. Cheese
Burnett - The Awesome and Amazing Administator Cool
Blackdog - The Owner of FUMUKU (Who I may have ran over many times)
Toxic - That person who i play PAYDAY2 with.
TheGirlSurinaaaaa - That bitch I've known for ages.
And Many more.
I hope my day doesn't come to an end because I enjoy Fearless and I enjoy to Roleplay on it and Help the New people who want to be Roleplayers.
Top of the friends list - That's how we do.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • Dick
Gee thanks
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(10-27-2014, 09:04 PM)Toxic Wrote: Gee thanks

I've improved.Any better ^^
In your FACE Shadow! I'm before you!
I might be a ghost but I'm still keeping my name.
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Nadrickk, equal, Greed^, Nacreas, Baskingner, Dick
Welcome back.
Welcome back to FL.
I'd like to think I've inspired you to make this, regardless.

Nice little autobiography, thank you for sharing it. Even though I am listed as a douche, but I'll take that as a compliment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Richtea
Welcome back to Fearless.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]