[FL:RP] Raptor
Please take this ban request seriously. I've already explained how me throwing the molotov was not random and how I had a good IC reason for it.

That said, I'd like to show you the state of the place a while after I died (You can know it's a while because I don't have an NLR timer) you can see that the corleones were shooting at police randomly, shooting at me randomly with an awp (at the end of the video) keep in mind that I only came back as a gun dealer (Illegal Guns and Ammunition Supplier) to gather evidence of how much of a mess the place was. I was not here to help in the raid or anything like that, only to record the mess. http://youtu.be/yEjRE6u0-gc

Please let us not go around in circles saying "It was random" and "It wasn't random" I am going to explain one more time, so please read carefully, here is my IC reason.

I am a Vigilante, the situation in the Villas was a danger to evocity, many police officers have died (Some of them changed jobs, some of them took new jobs and came in, and some of them broke NLR, no idea who it was.) so it was up a vigilante to save the day, I already saw what happened last time and it was you shooting at police from behind as well as your other corleone friends shoot at them, I knew it was going to happen, so what I did to prevent it from happening again was necessary.. I really do hope you understand the what I am trying to explain here, and thank you.
(10-27-2014, 09:33 PM)Raptor Wrote: I already saw what happened last time and it was you shooting at police from behind

NLR? I believe so.

Still remains a UNVALID reason to molotov my base. Also you might say "Corleones" but Don't even "try" to blame me with shooting if thats what ur trying. I died after YOU molotoved my base. And waited 5 minutes to return to my base and rebuild it. I wasn't being raided so I was allowed to rebuild... and then server crashed I believe. You molotoved my for "Going" to shoot them in the back... You're not allowed to do that mate... Thats the same as saying there is a base behind them with corleones lemme burn them so they don't have protection. And yep you got me killed btw. You would've never known I was gonna "shoot" them in the back which I never did in the video all I did was just aim at them. And normally due the height they shouldn't be able to see my gun unless they would see it troo wall but that would be Metagaming.

-Edit just watched ur video, do you see me shooting? No. I saw the police etc but didn't care. As I said I was tired of most of the killing. So it was a random Molotov as you were not 100 Procent sure I was gonna do it again. You took ur chances. And I guess it was the wrong choice you did there...
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Right, it seems to me that it is a bit hard to explain the situation, I am going to work on something to explain things one more last time, give me some time please.
Right so I am going to explain things one more time, this is the last time I explain things here. after this I hope an admin can see this post and see wether or not it is worth a ban or a blacklist so here it goes.

My Roleplay

I was roleplaying as a vigilante as you can clearly see in this picture from his video. [img]http://i.imgur.com/68Fbu1U.png[img/] and as a vigilante I help the people of the city from crime and bring justice to the city. so basically I do what's right for the citizens of evocity, so how can I let corleones have a hostage and kill many cops?

The Corleone Situation
I don't know how it started but I found out that they had a hostage, and when I (the vigilante) went and investigated the scene I saw that it is true they did infact have a hostage. I also saw them shoot and kill many police officers. I also said Demoichell was shooting at the cops in his bunker, so when the cops came again (I don't think they broke NLR, if they did then I couldn't have known I think most of them changed jobs) I saw domeichell in his bunker walking around with an AK-47 (As you can see in his video below)

side note, you can see that he had a NLR timer on his video, and you can see that he already had a AK-47 and Kevlar, also OOC and IC Rules 2 says "Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life..."" so this might mean some NLR Breakage. Just to make things clear, IF he did die the first time the cops came in, I was not aware of that.

Spoiler :
read what he radioed.
[Image: 6VgXuMH.jpg]

even if he died he shouldn't have known about the cops and radioed saying "More cops?"

Now, seeing that I saw him before shooting the cops from his bunker (Regardless if he died or not) I'd think that he was going to do it again. and in the forums he stated "I honestly didn't care about the hostage situation" if you didn't care why would you have an AK-47, a bunker and be aiming at the cops?

So, I did what I had to do as a Vigilante and tried to stop him from shooting at the cops from behind again, and to reply to what you would say about me metagaming about knowing you had a gun, please look at your video 3:06 in the video. Even if I didn't see your gun (Which I did see) I would have heard the part where you lower your gun and higher it up again cause that makes a sound (Example at 3:11 in his video) so knowing that you had a gun was NOT metagaming.

We also heard gunshots in side the place and as well as the corleone shot at the police. (You can see that in his video at 2:28) Let's not forget the part where he FailRP in 2:45 in the video, a corleone with an ak-47 wouldn't jump around and make noises like that now would he?

So why did I throw a molotov?
to prevent what you did before to happen again.
Why did I do that?
because I am roleplaying as a Vigilante.

That all said, I hope the admins will come to a conclusion so and see wither or not this is bannable or blacklistable, I respect admin's decision and understand if what I did was wrong and needed to be punished for it. I'd like to also state that with my 1000 hours on this server I've never received any ban, I also have a very good reputation of knowing the rules by number. And this is only my second ban request I've ever got. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyKL9zT...e=youtu.be
It's clear that you were armed and dangerous, especially due to the fact you previously had a hostage. During the vigilante RP, Raptor had every reason to raid your base, including using a molotov. He was working with the police, and after you shot your weapon, and had your weapon out, the police (Including raptor) had a valid reason to raid you. Therefore the molotov wasn't random and was in fact used appropriately. Denied.