[FL:RP] Raptor
Name of player: [FL:RP] Raptor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50065871

Time in GMT:  5ish minutes before posting

Server: V33X

Summary: He randomly molotoved my place.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyKL9zT...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(10-27-2014, 05:13 PM)Badl Wrote: I think it was not random. he was a goverment agent and it was a order of the goverment.

Hes job was "Vigilinate" and goverment can't order him to just trow a molotov to my place without me doing anything...
Kind Regards
I was not a goverment agent, I'll explain things once I see evidence.

Badl you are not involved in this Ban Request, please don't post things unless you are involved, read the courthouse rules please.
Evidence?

Raptor please explain yourself.

-Demonic, upload the evidence. Please do not post the ban request without even having the evidence at hand....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Ok I am going to start writing everything now, I am going to upload a video and some pictures so this might take some time.
My job was a Vigilante, and as a vigilante I help the people of the city, the corleones at that time had a hostage, not in the house of the person who is recording in the video(domeichell), but in the other house where the police were going, he was helping the corleones as that wasn't the 1st time the police tried to go to the hostage situation, the 1st time the got shoot and died from the corleones, and him I think. So when we heard gun shots inside we thought that they've killed the hostage and right before everyone started shooting, I throw a Molotov at the person who was going to kill the cops from behind and I did that to prevent that from happening.

After a while he PMed me about why I threw a molo at him and I said my reasons and he said that he didn't care about the hostage nor was he going to shoot at anyone...

[Image: aczjTEL.png]

if you weren't going to shoot at anyone why did you have an AK-47, hiding in the bunker as well as pointing your gun at the police?
(10-27-2014, 06:57 PM)Raptor Wrote: RaptorMy job was a Vigilante, and as a vigilante I help the people of the city, the corleones at that time had a hostage, not in the house of the person who is recording in the video(domeichell), but in the other house where the police were going, he was helping the corleones as that wasn't the 1st time the police tried to go to the hostage situation, the 1st time the got shoot and died from the corleones, and him I think. So when we heard gun shots inside we thought that they've killed the hostage and right before everyone started shooting, I throw a Molotov at the person who was going to kill the cops from behind and I did that to prevent that from happening.

After a while he PMed me about why I threw a molo at him and I said my reasons and he said that he didn't care about the hostage nor was he going to shoot at anyone...

[Image: aczjTEL.png]

if you weren't going to shoot at anyone why did you have an AK-47, hiding in the bunker as well as pointing your gun at the police?

Atleast take a full pic of the PM... I "WAS" only going to shoot if they raided my fellow corleones... Which they kept doing before and kept breaking NLR... I was getting tired of all the killing and just stayed in my base the entire time. I had my gun out for safety and aiming incase they were going to raid them. But it was hostage situation so they wouldn't and I wouldn't shoot... And thats not a valid reason to trow a molotov... Also, people couldn't see me gun due the height of my bunker. They would only be able to see it as my weapon was kind of sticking out of the bunker as its not exactly the thickest prop. And would be meta gaming to know I had a gun out. I honestly didn't care about the hostage situation. What you did was wrong. That's not a valid reason to Molotov my base. I didn't fire a single bullet (Is what was written in my PM which he cut partly idk why.) I was just minding my own business and taking caution. The cops raided me while raiding them for no reason another while ago. They tried to get in my place the sru etc because they thought I had the hostage.
Kind Regards
I don't think you get my point, I am a vigilante and what I did was necessary for that IC reason, I saw you kill the police before so I knew what was gonna happen and what I did was to prevent it happening again and that is why I threw the Molotov, if you haven't noticed your friends, the other corleones already shut the hostage which is why the police and SRU decided to push in.

If you didn't care of the hostage situation why did you get your gun out? you said its because the police might attack your house, the obviously weren't going to since they went to his house not yours. I know you said that it was for protection but if you really didn't care you wouldn't have even had a gun, or even that bunker itself.

This whole thing is just one big misunderstanding.
NO misunderstanding, no. YOu random molotov meeee...

Noo reasoonnnn at alll to molotov meh. Alrighty? That's not a valid reason...
Kind Regards