Admin Abuse - [FL] Floodify
Name: [FL:RP][F.I] Lionel Richtea

Time/Date: 19:00GMT  26/10/2014

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62585515

Name of Administrator:

Evidence: Seen Below \/

[Please be aware that the pradio seen in the screenshots has had its frequency changed.]

The way all this came about is as Rebels we owned the hidden church area and had a nice dupe to block the way in. We owned all doors within the site. I went afk for 15-20 minutes to help my mother as her dogs had been attacked. ( I did not go afk out of choice). When i returned i had a message from a friend asking what had happened... I was confused by this and eventually found out flood had blacklisted me from pte for not owning all doors behind my defense.

When i rejoined the server i had found out that flood realised he was wrong and revoked the blacklist as it was not my fault that the rules were breached. So when i sent in a @ call stating that i would like the blacklist to be removed from my permanent records as he was the one in the wrong he got all "Pissy".

http://imgur.com/n8GVMps,TTsH1eZ,CT1FVR5,eLAiEZc,gcGh8j5,1gAIRMr,cI0mHq8,ivCThbT,ormBVNE,zj3JRRA

The final 3 screenshots show him breaching several base rules regarding high walls, floating props and invisible props to benefit his clan. This building served no benefit to the server or players and should not be allowed to breach rules due to this fact.
(Ignore the high wall part, i am wrong on this and am happy to admit it.)
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Wait, what? Base rules? That light you saw, that was originally duped in my dupe and invisible. It got un-invisible due to duplicator fail. About me having high walls - WHAT?! I don't see me anywhere having high walls. The ones you see are props outside the originally building for decoration.

Now, during our conversation you were claiming I made a mistake - Whilst I did not. You were AFK and didn't respond to me (you were kicked for AFK too) and I issued the blacklist. You had blocked off the littletown, whilst you never owned the doors. Afk or not, you are still to follow the rules and you cannot block off an area without owning all doors. I removed the blacklist, as I had understanding of the situation (I revoked the blacklist IG but forgot to remove it from the actual blacklist record) . You were being very defensive in the chat, as if I was making this specifically to target you. When I said "If thats how you want things to go down" I meant the attitude you gave me, I would have towards you too. I won't act like nothing has happened when you give me that kind of message, like I made a huuuuge mistake and being incredibly defensive. Granted, it was a farfetched meaning, but I was simply implying that if you are going to have that attitude you will get that attidute back.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Also, I don't see any invisible props?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The screenshot clearly shows that the prop was invisible and you just admitted that the prop was invisible, so don't try and cover that over.

Also the high walls thing i have just been over, like i edited in i misinterpreted the rules on that one and i am wrong, simple.

The messages i sent were not aggresive, and as i pointed out many times to you that as a group we owned every door within the compound. Whilst i was afk somebody else - Not me, sold their door. I cannot be blamed for this and i had no knowledge of that happening. Whether you think different or not is up to you.

I would also like to add you also sent messages saying "Wait and see what happens." How can you say that it didn't have the purpose of threatening.
wannabe skid
Invisible prop - That was a light to even the shaders out when I was choosing material. The shaders destroyed the material I was going for (which I edited) and I put it off, unfortunately it was invisible in the dupe (as it was simply to light up the dupe) and I never removed it from the dupe. It's not like it was for any use to access anything or protect anything, it was simply a thing to even out the shaders and I made it invisible to now show the actual light to make the light on the props natural.

I never said you were aggressive, I said you were defensive. It was like I had something against you and simply meant that if you had that attidute, you'd get the same attitude back. Granted - It seems as if I was threatening you, but I was implying regarding your attitude and what you would return. All in all, I was referring to your attitude and what attitude you'd receive from me, not like any revenge or any plot against you.

Again - Afk or not, you're still responsible of the rules. But, I understood and I am still understanding, which is the reason for why I revoked and removed your blacklist.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I understand that you removed the blacklist, but the way you handled being asked to remove it when i asked via @ is what started this all off. I am not easily annoyed so something this simple isn't enough for me to be defensive/aggressive towards you.

Also no matter what the purpose of your prop is, it is still invisible and floating. Users do not have access to lights to stop the maps terrible shading affecting their builds. You should still adhere to regular prop rules even if you are using something that is beneficial to admins.

Going back to the afk point, i don't see how your logic is correct here. All rules were adhered to while i was playing. When i went afk things changed without my permission, knowledge or intent. So punishing me for this would be pointless as well as irritating. I would have understood if you removed the dupe to allow players into the area, but punishing me for something you knew i had no knowledge of is pathetic.
wannabe skid
I wouldn't of mind if you had simply asked me about removing it, but there were more to it. It wasn't my mistake blacklisting you, as you are still responsible of following the rules afk. If you are afk - then go off, because you're still in the server and is supposed to follow the rules like anyone else.

Buy the doors yourself instead then relying on others. AFK or not, you did not own the door and no one else did at the time which made it not okay to block off the area. I explained to you this, something you didn't attach to the AA thread..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You are looking at this in a derogatory way, if someone is intent on breaking the rules, is aware they are doing so, or just not know what they are doing isn't allowed, then fair enough. However, while i was active in game i did everything to "t" in terms of rules. However while i was not there other people messed up without me knowing so, therefore i am not responsible.

You could have removed the barricade allowing people into the area, but you chose to act without asking any questions to involved players, when the players corrected you the BL was already on my record. That is why i asked you to remove it.

Either way, you responded in a threatening way to the requests and broke rules regarding bases for your clan RP.
wannabe skid
When I blacklisted you I didn't know if you knew or not about you not owning all the doors, because it was afterwards that I got to learn about the situation (by The Rock). I saw that you owned the gate dupe and I saw that you didn't own the church doors - I didn't see anyone else. And I did ask you (over voice) which I did not get a response too and I assumed that you were simply blocking it off and not owning all the doors. I couldn't help that you were afk..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Did you ask, or bother to see if i was afk, no. Don' tbe so happy to act on something without FULLY understanding the situation, like i said, if you knew i was afk, you should have just removed the barricade. The fact that i was AFK kicked would prove the fact that i was not pretending to AFK to avoid situations.

Also, going by your logic, if someone had pointed a gun at me whilst i was afk and told me to get down on the ground, would i be breaking fearRP by not doing so?
wannabe skid