Misunderstanding
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Galielo
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

This is my first day on the server, but I have read the rules and rp guide.

The admins were holding the president hostage, and us cops were raiding them. When I got there, a fight broke out and there were a lot of cops and we were shooting and taking cover etc..
Then, we broke through since there was only 1 more admin, and I myself ran in to free the mayor. One of the admins pulled us back and stopped the fight, and asked "who were the 2 police officers on the car, tell me or you all get banned for 2 days". And I remember taking cover behind a car and with another guy, so I said "me". Then I noticed that he thought I was using the car to propclimb, so I said "wait" but it was too late. The way I got into the fort was a trash can (which was part of the map) I just jumped on it and got in. I wasn't propclimbing with the car, only using it as cover. It wasn't even my car anyways. [size=large]The only reason I said anything was because I didnt want us to get banned and I thought i would be able to explain myself and wanted to see why he was asking. If someone actually was using the car to propclimb or something it wasn't me, I was near a police car and used it as cover for a few seconds, then I left and moved to a diffrent position. Someone else may have used it to probclimb after i left, but it wasn't me. I knew very well that using a car to propclimb is against the rules.

I know it's a short ban but to be honest I don't think I should have been banned at all because I think it was a misunderstanding.
Hopefully you understand, thank you.

World props, as its name says, are still props, so it's still a propclimb. It's also a short ban, only 2 hours, so you'll be unbanned soon.

Don't worry, read the rules and RP guide and play cool from now on, this will be forgotten if you do so.

Unban request denied, closed and archived.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]