What about Trees?
Autobiography MrTreeGames

Hey everyone,

You might have seen this opening a lot of times, because I always use this when I'm writing a thread. I've been part of the Fearless Community quite a while now. I've played 250h ingame on the servers, joined the forums in Februari and I feel like becoming a real member. The best way to do that is to tell a little bit more about yourself. This is a popular thing now. I've seen more threads like this one. So don't blame me for copying ideas!

So let's get started! My name is Jurriaan, I'm from Holland*, 14 years old (But I sound 18) and I live in Leiden, which is around 20 miles under Amsterdam.

Be sure to visit Leiden when you stay in The Netherlands. We call it "Little Amsterdam", because it's almost exactly the same but just a bit smaller. (For any tips and recommendations you can contact me) I go to a well known school in Leiden. After finishing 8 years of primary school you go to 6 years of high school. I'm currently in the 3rd high school year. I always wanted to do a high school year in the US. I love this country and I would love to experience high school there. 

Enough about school now... Let's go on to the fun part: Fearless!

*Want to know the difference between Holland and the Netherlands? Watch this funny video.

Spoiler :

Fearless Community

I started playing Garry's Mod in the summer of 2012. In these days I played a lot of Trouble in Terrorist Town and Prophunt. Just because I had no Idea what the other games were! 

By accident I clicked on "CityRP". I thought it sounded funny, because I did know what DarkRP was. Ofcourse I didn't download any map from the site so I couldn't join. After I discovered that I had to download things and I was able to join the server, big things started to happen. Ofcourse I had no idea what I was doing so I was minging around. Luckly I did not recieve any bans and still don't have any. Now I know what I'm doing ofcourse and I hope we can all continue playing fearless without any problems. Good luck in the future!

Kind regards,

MrTreeGames, 

Jurriaan

(Think I used too much "I"...)

Thank you for reading!

[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 4 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • GRiiM, dig, Bowiii, Sasha
Hello there, seen you on the server frequently.

Welcome!
I laughed so hard at the way the guy in the video pronounced Dutch names.
Anyway. Welcome to Fearless, have a wonderful stay Smile
I'm not really "new" but yeah. Anyway thanks!

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(10-26-2014, 04:13 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: I'm not really "new" but yeah. Anyway thanks!

By the way, did you ever visit Delft? That's where I live Wink
(10-26-2014, 04:17 PM)Victorinox Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 04:13 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: I'm not really "new" but yeah. Anyway thanks!

It's very close. Once played soccer game there. You should visit Leiden! 

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Victorinox
(10-26-2014, 04:19 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 04:17 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

It's very close. Once played soccer game there. You should visit Leiden! 

Been there a couple of times, very cozy.
Always good to know more about a community member, nice read.
Hello MrTreeGames, seen you a few times on the forums and servers.. Nice to know more about you!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome das Tree
Thx 4 cething me dem spelingz