Hi again...
Hello everyone...

Been a while eh? Yes, it's been several years if I remember correctly.

Some of you may still remember me, some not. Well, either way, I'm back with high hopes.

I just had a rather ugly goodbye post on an Arma III RP community that ended up getting me perma banned but let's not talk about that Smile

Well I'm back anyway, eager to see what's changed, who's changed and hopefully get some nostalgia out of this haha Smile

Hello FL, I've missed you!
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Welcome back, feel free to shoot me a PM if ya need anything!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • underatedstar
I will do thanks Smile
Welcome back to Fearless.

Check updates on rules and content, it'll help you out big times.
Oh that's nice... First time back in the server for a long time and I get raided by a civ and a black market dealer, black market dealer tries to punch me when I have a shotgun to his face, the civ tells the cops I tried to kill him, I tell the cops he tried to raid me, he pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me, the cops don't even speak to him but carry on shooting at me without even talking the the guy that shot at me and raided my house. I remember why I left now.
Welcome back to Fearless
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(10-25-2014, 12:17 PM)underatedstar Wrote: Oh that's nice... First time back in the server for a long time and I get raided by a civ and a black market dealer, black market dealer tries to punch me when I have a shotgun to his face, the civ tells the cops I tried to kill him, I tell the cops he tried to raid me, he pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me, the cops don't even speak to him but carry on shooting at me without even talking the the guy that shot at me and raided my house. I remember why I left now.

Can't expect everything to happen your way, make a BR.
Welcome back to FL.
Welcome back to fearless!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Welcome Back. There are new job rules, make sure to read up on them ^^
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]