Ban Request - Galaal and leomgc
Name of player: Galaal and leomgc

SteamID

leomgc - STEAM_0:1:81554121 NLR, FailRP, FearRP, Racism?
Galaal - STEAM_0:0:93481760 FailRP, RDM? 

Time in GMT10-25-2014, 07:19 AM

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: So, I see this raptor passing me with two police officers in it. Then suddenly Galaal who's job at the given time is "Evocity Military Task Force - Founder" starts emptying at him with his AK47, then he takes away the weapon, approached the passenger, then started shooting again whereas the cop punched back. The car is owned by Bunny, so it seems like Galaal is acting as a cop in the situation.

Racist comment appears from leomgc at 00:12 where he says "Punch, n-bomb, punch" I believe.

About the NLR, you can clearly see in the video that my hour counter is at 45 minutes and then at the picture 47 minutes.
Evidence:

[Image: 6F1B0217BEB54B1267A4A8EAA08C471702F6F7ED]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'm not involved but the video is private.
Ok, For first reasons He stole my friends Raptor so I shoot at him. He tried to CDM you, Bunny(My friend), me Smellyfriend. and others.
I had my gun down he then started to punch me. i shoot at him he punched some more.. I killed him.
Then he broke NLR.
I really don't Understand why you put most of the blame on me.
Then he broke NLR by coming a BMD.
And FearRP
In real life would you start to punch a person with a gun pointed at you? No.
So this is more aimed at leomgc.
Then, we had a lovely conversation.
Like Equal, This is more aimed at leomgc.
And when his friend crashed and died in a car accident he throw props at me and Bunny. (earlier Before i killed him.)
I've directed this towards you, since I found that you massively FailRP'ed.

Also, thanks, Kevin! I didn't notice.
Failrp'ed? all i did was killed him because he would punch me When I had my gun pointed at him. As you saw him in the video
I shoot nobody else, or hurt anyone else.
I don't Kill anyone with out a reason.
What do you want me to do?
let him continuously punch me?
Like seriously.
Well, let's start out with the fact that it is none of your business as a gun dealer to take action against a car thief.

In real life would you shoot somebody to death in open public with an AK47 because they punched you? I don't think so. I find it terrible RP, so I am going to leave it with the admins decision.
Bunny is a close friend of mine.
and i forgot to put Arms Dealer I copied and pasted my clan tag and forgot to.
And As you did not see the car thief was A cop
and The Cop would Try to Intentionally to Run Everyone over with it.
So let me get this straight, you shot and killed government officials as a gun dealer when they were unarmed? Just because someone punches you doesn't mean you can kill them...

Approved.