Quitting for a while
I really liked this server, but now this is more of a minge-fest with bad admins.
First people tranqualize me for no reason. Then some random van starts chasing me, even after I pointed a gun at the driver.
Then I post a ban request for people who raided for no reason, suddenly an admin (general rickets) bans me because I was using a "third-party communication tool" when he clearly didn't check the logs right and didn't see the part where me and my friend PM eachother ingame.
Goodbye and good luck!
Actually I banned you for NLR so unless you plan on paying attention I recommend getting you facts correct before throwing accusations around.

OT: goodbye.

Hello,
If you feel a user has broken a rule, the Ban Request section is located here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

Admins cannot be on 24-7, and you can't expect a perfect server. If you feel you was invalidly banned there is also a unban request section. Anyhow, goodbye, quite silly leaving over a ban though and I am sure you'll be back within a few days. Good luck anyway.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
By you leaving the community, it's not helping us improve. Rule breakers are still in the servers. If you want them gone, report them.
Anyways, cya when you come back.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(10-22-2014, 03:46 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Actually I banned you for NLR so unless you plan on paying attention I recommend getting you facts correct before throwing accusations around.

OT: goodbye.

So what am I supposed to do? I didn't catch the name of the raiders, and there was no other way to talk to them other than going back...
Isnt it allowed to break NLR to record evidence for a BR? Because if that is the reason you returned you should make an UBR instead of a hasty goodbye thread.

Anyway, goodbye!
(10-22-2014, 04:29 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Isnt it allowed to break NLR to record evidence for a BR? Because if that is the reason you returned you should make an UBR instead of a hasty goodbye thread.

Anyway, goodbye!

I didn't check the BR thread until the ban got expired.
Also, there's no way to remove a ban from my record, is there?
There is? Just make the UBR and if the reviewing administrator approves it the ban will be removed from your record.
Goodbye Garrus, a shame your experience here hasn't been all that great, I wish you luck with
whatever you decide to do.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator