Ban logic
I was recently looking through the ban request section. When I saw that Nacreas has not been banned for prop block because the evidence was "Old". I am quite confused and that is why I decided to make this. You see I was banned from Fearless for a while for breaking NLR. When I asked for the evidence, the evidence that was provided to me was one month old. I find Nacreas's ban request not being approved was quite weird because the evidence was "Old". If this ban had not been on my record in the first place, I would not have my 5 month ban which I currently have. This is extremely unfair and I think that you might want to revise either mine or Nacreas' ban.
This is the wrong section to appeal against yours, and somebody else's ban

Did you even read the BR? All reasons were stated by Nacreas.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
It wasn't denied because it was old. I'm not going to revise your ban, as the situation was something completely different.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think that this should be discussed, hence why it is in the discussion section. It is by no way a Unban Request
(10-21-2014, 03:57 PM)Floodify Wrote: It wasn't denied because it was old. I'm not going to revise your ban, as the situation was something completely different.

How was this different? Please explain your point before bluntly stating what you think.
I don't see anything to discuss.

I just don't see any point of this thread. The way you post is so you would get people on your side to get your ban considered - To me it sounds like a propaganda, not a discussion.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-21-2014, 04:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't see anything to discuss.

I want to discuss how Nacreas' case was treated differently to mine.
(10-21-2014, 04:02 PM)rangerboys Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 04:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't see anything to discuss.

I want to discuss how Nacreas' case was treated differently to mine.

Yet the situation is different. As I said, the outcome was not based on whether it was old or not. The decision itself was based on the situation at hand. Nacreas' ban was not in anyway compared to your ban nor will it ever be, so this discussion is nothing but pointless really.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Okay let's discuss, as you are so keen

He had a BR for prop block. Correct? Correct.
He clearly stated, that the keypad was there (or spawning).

Also, getting banned for propblock, and getting banned for NLR are 2 different things. 2 different rules. 2 different situation.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*