Name Change
Hello Community, I have come to a point where I feel my steam name is boring and old. I cannot think of an original name to use so I need your help! If you have a name suggestion post it in the comments, names should be appropriate. If I feel I don't like the names I will stick with the name "Blurr" thank you.
Fultzy jr
Enzyme'sMyMaster
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Nah man, stick with Blurr, it'll be weird calling you anything else. Sounds fine as it is.

EDIT: Upon consideration, EnzymesMyMaster is pretty sexy.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-19-2014, 11:40 PM)Wood Wrote: EDIT: Upon consideration, EnzymesMyMaster is pretty sexy.

That used to be my name until I broke free

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hmm.. Depends what your into, what your interests are and such, usually names are based off that very thing..
Then some people just name themselves after either objects, ideas or just random ass things for example..

Shackles
Ravenhawk
Ransom
Acolyte
Olympus

Eh, stuff like that... Honestly though if you plan on changing your name somehow I doubt the community will be inclined to give you many
alternate names other than (Insertyournamehere) jr or 2...
*cough* *cough* posts above...

Good luck finding a new name
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(10-20-2014, 01:46 AM)Laurenz Wrote: Hmm.. Depends what your into, what your interests are and such, usually names are based off that very thing..
Then some people just name themselves after either objects, ideas or just random ass things for example..

Shackles
Ravenhawk
Ransom
Acolyte
Olympus

Eh, stuff like that... Honestly though if you plan on changing your name somehow I doubt the community will be inclined to give you many

Shut up DIGDUG
The following 10 users Like Fultz's post:
  • dig, ArcHammer, Weecow, Floodify, Greed^, Wood, Link, General Rickets, HellShell, Kpred
(10-20-2014, 01:55 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 01:46 AM)Laurenz Wrote: Hmm.. Depends what your into, what your interests are and such, usually names are based off that very thing..

Shackles
Ravenhawk
Ransom
Acolyte
Olympus

Shut up DIGDUG

Quiet DROGAS
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 10 users Like dig's post:
  • ArcHammer, Bowiii, Rain, Fultz, Wood, Link, Nevy, General Rickets, HellShell, Kpred
Buwie
That name Drogas hmmmm (jks) Enzymeismyslave#2014 is a better name.