GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name)
GHOSTK1LL3R

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Victor/Floodify
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Exploiting a glitch
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
-
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I have had the past few months to think about what I have done and come to judgement of how bad it was for myself to exploit a bug on the Fearless servers. Through the use of me exploiting this bug/glitch I was giving myself an unfair advantage to myself in regard to the quality of my builds that other would be unable to achieve. I also understand the seriousness that it could of caused in regard to lagging the server as they might of glitched as they're not proper props. I am fully aware that exploiting is a perm ban and I was lucky to not have received one but at the time of this stupid judgement to use props to enhance my RP I felt that it wasn't a glitch as I didn't want to come to terms with me breaking the rules although I clearly did. 

I hope that you'll unban/shorten my sentence as I have currently had close to 3 months of no playing and I would greatly like to return to the game I once played daily and up to 10 hours on. Again I'd like to say, even though I did break the rules on purpose not being able to play Fearless for the most part of the 2/3 months I have been banned for has been very stressful and impeccably boring and I fully understand it was my fault it's this way.

I am sorry for any rudeness I have portrayed and hope you give me a chance.

-Ghost
Case under review.

You purposely did such thing knowing the consequences following this. It does not help that you come to realization that it is now that you did wrong and shouldn't of done it.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (GHOSTK1LL3R, STEAM_0:0:38145384) will stand as issued.
Please note, a third unban request will not be taken into consideration.

[FL] Floodify
Server Administrative Team
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I would like to reply on this.

He did use an exploit, although it was a small exploit. He used it to enhance his RP. I think we should make an exception for this and give him a warning. It's not like he tried crashing the server or gave himself loads of money, it was just access to some blocked props.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thanks you SoulRipper for understanding the overkill of this situation. I only used buttons to improve my PassiveRP(I was able to get 15 more props) and for which I acquired an 8 month ban. Even thought the rules saying glitches are 'zero tolerance' how can't you push me to an eight month ban for having additional props that is ridiculous.

That rule has been put in place for reasons as such Soul has said 'It's not like he tried crashing the server or gave himself loads of money'.That is why the rule has been put in place. When SoulRipper put in the rules I am sure he didn't infer that people would receive an eight month ban for improving a PassiveRP.

I have served 3 months of my ban so far and I have 5 left. All I ask is to remove the remaining 5. I would like you for a moment to actually realise you've banned someone for making their RP better. I don't want to hear that in the rules that it says' exploits are zero tolerance', you're banning someone for what this server is about. Making good RP's. I can't believe you honestly think what I have done is acceptable for an eight month ban, it's beyond me...

-Ghost
You're a good RPer and you did it to enhance your RP, but nevertheless, you broke a rule that has severe consequences and you gave yourself more props than intended, which is absolutely not allowed hence the ban. The ban will stand as issued.

Regards,
Floodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Case very similar to this one: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39189
UBR got accepted, no reason not to accept this one too.

UBR approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.