Just cant decide what clan to join
Well as mega unfortunately shut down recently i was left clanless and now i really cant decide what clan to join or if i should even create my own.

I love the idea of passive clans and there is a deffinately lack of them (as far as i can tell).

So my main question is, should i, or should i not start a passive clan and if yes, would anyone be willing to help me.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Always good to have more passive rp clans, if you can't find one to join. Start your own with a unique idea, I would always be willing to help you set the clan up.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

making me feel bad now :/

Good luck Adam, Making a clan can be very fun, but a lot of work though! so be warned!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
We can't really give you recommendations, all I can say is, do what you wanna do. Look for what you enjoy, what clan shines the brightest for you the most.
(10-18-2014, 07:27 PM)Barkles Wrote: making me feel bad now :/

Good luck Adam, Making a clan can be very fun, but a lot of work though! so be warned!

Dont feel bad, to be honest i almost saw it coming, the official thread was almost never used and i actually rarely saw members on (except leading members) and even when i did i often didnt get a reply if a tried talking to them, Mega employees were just becoming inactive and uninterested.
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Barkles
(10-18-2014, 07:28 PM)Zan Wrote: We can't really give you recommendations, all I can say is, do what you wanna do. Look for what you enjoy, what clan shines the brightest for you the most.

ok maybe i didnt pose the question properly, what i mean is would a clan like this (passive) be supported because i have been on the servers and  forums for a while and in my time i saw 1 clan using the passive tag and that shut down in a week. my worry is would i be creating a clan that just runs into the ground and is forgotten about 2 weeks later.
Going to recommend Estleback, lots of ways to go inside of the clan and they do loads of PassiveRP's.
The following 5 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Link, James_Gaff, Wood, ArcHammer, NotSep
My opinion is going to be totally biased as I am in the Governance pretty high up in one, so I am clearly going to say Estleback ;p We do plenty of Passive RP, sometimes agressiveRP and train you up.

There are plenty of other clans though. Fumuku have began recruiting quite a lot recently, and the S.A.A is defiantly something that might interest you. There are also many smaller clans you'd be able to get into and most likely fly up the rank system to a point you'll be able to support the clan quite a lot.

All I can say is go for what you think would suit you. Put a lot of effort into a application and you'll stand a good chance, if it asks for a character description throw in a image, and put as much detail as you can, that's pretty much a key point.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-19-2014, 08:29 PM)The Evil Eagle Wrote: Dosent matter, all inactive anyway.

HAHAHHAHA EAGLE. YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!1
EO Corporation seems great, no other clan seems to be as amazing as EOC, speaking from a non-biased view of course.