Recording
(07-15-2011, 09:17 AM)Mahti Wrote: Little necropost :S

A little?
(07-15-2011, 06:04 AM)Jamisicus6 Wrote: I have Fraps and I've been using it a lot recently for my own personal gain (If Youtube won't give me their videos then I will take them by force.). The full version isn't too bad and its got a few features that can help you customize it to how you want to use it, but it costs money (unless you know a good torrent site of course...)

This thread is from last fuckin' year.. and there are such things as Youtube converters.
"Briggs."
(07-15-2011, 10:12 AM)Shark Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 06:04 AM)Jamisicus6 Wrote: I have Fraps and I've been using it a lot recently for my own personal gain (If Youtube won't give me their videos then I will take them by force.). The full version isn't too bad and its got a few features that can help you customize it to how you want to use it, but it costs money (unless you know a good torrent site of course...)

This thread is from last fuckin' year.. and there are such things as Youtube converters.

Many apologies for the necro-posting, I usually check incase I necro, but I haven't slept in the last 56 hours, so I'm a little Exhausted.
TL;DR
EVERYBODY HERE IS WRONG, JUST RECORD VIDEO USING THE GAME ITSELF

like seriously, so much easier lol.
(07-15-2011, 10:56 AM)Fish Wrote: TL;DR
EVERYBODY HERE IS WRONG, JUST RECORD VIDEO USING THE GAME ITSELF

like seriously, so much easier lol.

I wasn't aware the Garry's Mod came with video recording software built into it. Cool.
Yeah every game based on the source engine can do it lol.