Recording
what is the best software to use to record ingame quickly. I've started to put ban requests up so it would help if i could film quick and easy for evidence.

Dont suggest fraps.
wegame, it's free and simple.
WeGame.

Unlike Fraps, it's good and it's free.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I've got Fraps (Full Version), And it works well enough. I just barely tend to use it, as I can never be arsed to put it on first. I know there's a "Start when windows starts" option but still. I'd never use it anyway, I never upload ban requests, I leave it to Blue-Eyed. It's his favourite.
(08-29-2010, 07:47 PM)The 53rd Wrote: I've got Fraps (Full Version), And it works well enough. I just barely tend to use it, as I can never be arsed to put it on first. I know there's a "Start when windows starts" option but still. I'd never use it anyway, I never upload ban requests, I leave it to Blue-Eyed. It's his favourite.

I have full version as well i cant be bothered to turn it on either but i do make ban requests now since the ubber minge Big Mike XD
Why do you use Fraps? WHY?!

WeGame is so much better.
I've got fraps illegally works fine.
Signature too big...
The following 1 user Likes barrelroll's post:
  • CHOCOLATEPERVE
Fraps is a stinking pile of crap.

And WeGame can't be cracked because it's free. It's even got its own video portal, just like YouTube.
Can you also just record to your own pc instead of their video portal? So I can edit the video..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-02-2010, 01:45 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Can you also just record to your own pc instead of their video portal? So I can edit the video..

If you open Wegame and go to your video's click settings and there you see the map where they save to and there you can get them and edit I think
-Signature removed-