Gmod crashes AFTER joining the server.
I can play for a while (sometimes 7 min sometimes 25 min) then the game crashes.

The game just freeze, then the sounds goes on loop, and then the gsme crashes.

The thing is, this never happend to me before when playing gmod. The issue started after the car update.

Ive been searching around in the forums for 1,5 h, i found some things, but not enough to fix the problem.

Hope someone can help me with this problem, and sorry for my grammars.
Aha, I have the same problem have been looking for fix for a really long time now.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Try to update your graphic cards.
i can remember i had something like this once, it wasnt as often as yours btu what fixed it for me was installing a lot of mods, just a suggestion.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I had this problem, then i got a New Graphics card and it fixed itself, try and make sure that you have all your updates
Same thing happened for me until I updated my graphics drivers. Do you have an NVidia GPU?
(10-18-2014, 08:20 PM)Mark_the_Mushroom Wrote: Same thing happened for me until I updated my graphics drivers. Do you have an NVidia GPU?

Yeah, i do have a nvidia gpu, why?
I was having this problem when I had an NVIDIA gpu, once I got an AMD gpu, I no longer had this problem. But I think it has something to do with how powerful the GPU is. What card do you have specifically?
(10-20-2014, 02:51 PM)SourLemon Wrote: I was having this problem when I had an NVIDIA gpu, once I got an AMD gpu, I no longer had this problem. But I think it has something to do with how powerful the GPU is. What card do you have specifically?

Im bad a Hardwere, so i dont know the name on my GPU. All i know is that my GPU is very old, i havent upgraded my pc at all for 5 years.

(I cud play on the server b4, it started crashing recently)