Ban Request - Greed - Attempted RDM, Randomly raiding.
(10-18-2014, 01:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: I still don't understand why you would break in to their place and stand with a shotgun ready, and fire when you saw him? Could you explain your motives please. Just breaking in for 'intel' without their being a cause of gathering intel from the beginning is not good of an excuse.

I didn't have the shotgun out all the time, i took it out once i heard someone going up the first ladder.
I was in there gathering intel, that's my motive, i didn't fire at him, or i would've shot him when he ran towards me upstairs.

But why were you gathering intel? What was the cause of your actions to attempt to gather intel? Your job was after all "Freedom Fighter".
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-18-2014, 01:16 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: I still don't understand why you would break in to their place and stand with a shotgun ready, and fire when you saw him? Could you explain your motives please. Just breaking in for 'intel' without their being a cause of gathering intel from the beginning is not good of an excuse.

I didn't have the shotgun out all the time, i took it out once i heard someone going up the first ladder.
I was in there gathering intel, that's my motive, i didn't fire at him, or i would've shot him when he ran towards me upstairs.

But why were you gathering intel? What was the cause of your actions to attempt to gather intel? Your job was after all "Freedom Fighter".

I had information about him wanting to become a dictator, and i decided to spy and gather evidence of their equipment, to have an "advantage" if i was to raid their fort.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned - General Rickets
From watching this I personally see Iac Metagaming and Greed random raiding.

(10-22-2014, 10:11 AM)General Rickets Wrote: From watching this I personally see Iac Metagaming and Greed random raiding.

I wasn't raiding, what i was doing is explained in the previous posts.
You broke in to a building and you whore a gun with the purpose of achieving something (intel).

Quote:Raiding is an entrance into another's territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-22-2014, 11:33 AM)Floodify Wrote: You broke in to a building and you whore a gun with the purpose of achieving something (intel).

Quote:Raiding is an entrance into another's territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
Okay, it's "raiding" then, but it have stated my RP reason, and i don't believe it's a random raid.

Edit: You've mentioned my RP reason too, now please state in what way this was random.
I would like to ask you for what reason you were shooting him. He didn't punch or shoot you and you said you used it for self defence, but nothing here showed that you had to shoot him directly. It seems as if your reason to gather intel is being contradicted the second you shot him, as he was not a dictator, thus making it look like Random Raiding.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-22-2014, 10:11 AM)General Rickets Wrote: From watching this I personally see Iac Metagaming and Greed random raiding.

Alright, it may look like meta gaming but Jordy has pointed a few things out.
I'll go over it.

When I walked up the ladders to go design my 'bedroom' I saw greed in a gasmask, and a shotgun out, in the skype call you hear me shouting greeds up here with a shotgun, you also heard me say I was't a dictator, so as you guessed as I was a little surprised.

When I got to the floor which our cars were at, I told jordy and george to get there guns out in voice chat, If I was still on the top floor and said over skype "oh shit greeds got a gun get up here and kill him" I can understand you saying I was meta gaming.

The only bit which would fall under meta gaming would be "om my god greeds up here with a shotgun" and at which point I mentioned greed(His steam name) It would of eben a ooc matter.
Ban request approved. Greed has received a suspension from the server for 24 hours.

IacBoy has received a suspension from the server as well, for metagaming.
Kind Regards,
Floodify