Ban Request - Greed - Attempted RDM, Randomly raiding.
Name of player[FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 11:49 +

Server: v33x

Summary: When been the president we had just arrived back from picking up a friend, I go go upstairs and find a man in a gas mask suit, with a shotgun(Greed claimed FearRP at this point but as seen he did not order anything nor was his gun pointed at me) He then proceeds to shoot me when I run away

Note: ALL of our gates/doors was locked, the only way in was by lockpicking, he must have lock picked his way in(as shown in logs) and went upstairs, also as seen my job I was not a dictator and nothing which is raid able was banned, he therefor had no reason to break into our compound and try kill me.

[FL:RP] Jordy and pugnacious(zankaa) were involved as they were my protection.
Evidence:
http://youtu.be/68jsC-xMn3A
This video looks like metagaming but before you complain of that, he used voice chat too.
When Iac shouted "Guys GreeD's up here with a shotgun, I'm not even Dictator", he was saying this as in OOC; we waited for him to say get your guns out through voice-chat before attempting anything else.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(10-18-2014, 12:01 PM)Jordy Wrote: This video looks like metagaming but before you complain of that, he used voice chat too.
When Iac shouted "Guys GreeD's up here with a shotgun, I'm not even Dictator", he was saying this as in OOC; we waited for him to say get your guns out through voice-chat before attempting anything else.

It was metagaming, you used it as an advantage, and you can also be heard responding (metagaming too) regarding me being up there.
Iac broke fearrp, by running away from gun point.

It wasn't a raid, i was in there gathering intel (I was spying on you, and you left the building, so i went in) and meanwhile i was in there, you came back, and i was trapped.
The shotgun was for my own safety, and i didn't plan to shoot anyone, before Iac ran away and you started wallbanging.
Can't you not see he used his mic to call for help too?

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(10-18-2014, 12:25 PM)Jordy Wrote: Can't you not see he used his mic to call for help too?

In fact not
Both me having a gun, and my exact location, was said in another chat, which is considered metagaming.
(10-18-2014, 12:17 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 12:01 PM)Jordy Wrote: This video looks like metagaming but before you complain of that, he used voice chat too.

It was metagaming, you used it as an advantage, and you can also be heard responding (metagaming too) regarding me being up there.
Iac broke fearrp, by running away from gun point.

It wasn't a raid, i was in there gathering intel (I was spying on you, and you left the building, so i went in) and meanwhile i was in there, you came back, and i was trapped.
The shotgun was for my own safety, and i didn't plan to shoot anyone, before Iac ran away and you started wallbanging.

They only responded when I was down on first floor (with the cars) and I said get the guns out and shoot him, When I was coming down the ladder I was like "wtf is he doing up here" Zanka nor jordy moved from there spot or got guns out, they waited until I said it in game.

You broke into a building armed with a shotgun, how is that not raiding a base?

Now also read my first post, It was not fearrp, you were stood up stairs doing nothing, you had your shotgun HOLSTERED by your side, and you said no command, nothing in voice chat or in the chat in game.
I don't see you Greed, pointing a gun at him?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-18-2014, 12:30 PM)Floodify Wrote: I don't see you Greed, pointing a gun at him?

It's his client bugging up, no shotgun has that animation when holding it, you never hear me put the gun up before shooting it.
Edit: Since when hasn't fearrp applied for lowered guns too? Lowered guns takes 0,5 seconds to take up and start shooting, he should've been "afraid"
I still don't understand why you would break in to their place and stand with a shotgun ready, and fire when you saw him? Could you explain your motives please. Just breaking in for 'intel' without their being a cause of gathering intel from the beginning is not good of an excuse.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-18-2014, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: I still don't understand why you would break in to their place and stand with a shotgun ready, and fire when you saw him? Could you explain your motives please. Just breaking in for 'intel' without their being a cause of gathering intel from the beginning is not good of an excuse.

I didn't have the shotgun out all the time, i took it out once i heard someone going up the first ladder.
I was in there gathering intel, that's my motive, i didn't fire at him, or i would've shot him when he ran towards me upstairs.