[VT] Zenon
Name of player: [VT] Zenon   

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Time in GMT: 6:05PM GMT

Server: V2D

Summary: He was driving an expensive car as a criminal which is failrp, also he was wearing an expensive suit which is also failrp. Street Crime Rule 9 'Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.' Also he has the job criminal which is breaking the new job rule.

Evidence:[Image: ojpkdjF.jpg][Image: Sw8jxst.jpg]
His job is Citizen, he just changed the name of his job, I think it's FailRP when you are a Rebel and you're driving a expensive car but as a citizen, no. And as a citizen, you can also wear a suit, so, for me, it's Denied, but i'm not a moderator. ^^
(10-25-2014, 05:18 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: His job is Citizen, he just changed the name of his job, I think it's FailRP when you are a Rebel and you're driving a expensive car but as a citizen, no. And as a citizen, you can also wear a suit, so, for me, it's Denied, but i'm not a moderator. ^^

Read the rules.
Approved.