BR: Blank
Name of player: Blank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14379687

Time in GMT: 8:40-50 ish Eastern time.

Server: V2D

Summary: Alright, so I was in Nexus, and we asked this guy to leave, and he kept saying no, "It was a public area".  So later, he came to me at the desk and asked for a meeting. When the president said bring him up cuffed, I let him in, and then he killed me as I was going to cuff him. I said in OOC: nice RDM, and I got no reply. He then attempted to raid the president. Over PM, (Screen shot #1) he stated after I  asked him why he RDMed me, he said "dont break nlr or ill report you" We argued a little bit over PM, and then I got hostaged roped by a group of people, (Didn't get their names) after some nice citizen cut the ropes, I attempted to PM him again. He stated: "I take pride and doc. everyone thing I do." (Screen shot #3) Screen shot #2 shows the console log of him killing me.

Evidence

Screenshot #1:

[Image: c3d7e232f0.jpg]

Screen shot #2:

[Image: 0f2644b6e1.jpg]

Screen shot #3

[Image: 2dbe4eef3d.jpg]

As always, thank you for reading my BR. Sorry for the lack of proof.
Like I said, I had nothing to do with the other raiders, I raided for a different set of reasons.
I don't have to stop and explain what I'm doing and especially not when I'm in the middle of raiding. Likewise, I don't have to explain myself to provokers like you who think "calling me out" on my raid on OOC means I have to stop everything and rationalize my decisions to the entire server.
http://i.imgur.com/4n8LNm4.jpg
(10-18-2014, 01:36 PM)Kovert Wrote: Like I said, I had nothing to do with the other raiders, I raided for a different set of reasons.
I don't have to stop and explain what I'm doing and especially not when I'm in the middle of raiding. Likewise, I don't have to explain myself to provokers like you who think "calling me out" on my raid on OOC means I have to stop everything and rationalize my decisions to the entire server.
http://i.imgur.com/4n8LNm4.jpg

Still doesn't explain why you killed me, or why you were raiding. You had no reason, you were not a rebel, you were a citizen. So, tell me again, as you never told anyone, why you raided? I asked you over 3 times, and the 3rd time I asked you, you died in the raid. Also, I never said you had anything to do with the others. I was explaining what happen'd in that short time period.
Please state your reasons, Kovert.

Deadline: Sunday, 26.10.2014 - 3PM GMT +1
Approved.