Unban request 1 week ban?
Your name: (My screename was Joachim2k)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37712958

Banning Admin: Thetimanator

Ban Length: 2011-08-31 20:34:30

Reason for the ban:
rdming an admin, random raiding is what it says on bans

Well i broke one rule i guess
I was walking in this one house then some guy tricked me into going into a room and he locked me in. Then i took my lockpick out to get my self out of the room, Then while i was lockpicking they open the door and shot me/killed me. So i lost my lockpick, I had spent 3000$ for it and i was not happy about it. So i went back and i wanted to ask for my lockpick back, then i hear something on the voice chat a guy saying yes thats him ( boom i get banned ) ??? I guess they called admin on me.. Anyways i know i did wrong by going back to the place and i wont be doing that again.
However i did not kill/damage any admin or anyone else?? that must be mistaken, As i said i was tricked into this one room then i tried to get my self out but i was not wearing any other weapon

Why we should unban you:
Cause ive spent a long time on the server got good friends there.
I wont make the same mistake again.
Alright, you broke NLR, as you said yourself already. Do not come back even when you got RDM'ed, contact an admin with the @ command. The admin will ban the RDM'er and you will get your lockpick back (in best situation).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-25-2011, 03:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright, you broke NLR, as you said yourself already. Do not come back even when you got RDM'ed, contact an admin with the @ command. The admin will ban the RDM'er and you will get your lockpick back (in best situation).

Does that mean i am forgiven for my sins?!! <3 Heart Cheese
Nope, I want to hear Thetiminator's story about it, since your ban reason is different from what you tell.
(08-25-2011, 04:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Nope, I want to hear Thetiminator's story about it, since your ban reason is different from what you tell.

something that will happen soon as possible? cause i really want to get back on the server as soon as possile ^^ and i havent seen or heard of thetiminator before on the server ( i am also pretty new but still )
In the meantime I want you to read the rules and the roleplay guide.

Here you can find the rules: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5

And here the RP guide: http://fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf

When you finished them both with reading, I want you to answer these questions (they are to check if you actually read them!)

1. Where you use OOC for, and where stands OOC for?
2. Who are the authors of the Roleplay Guide?
3. When you want to buy food from the Chef, but he is not near you, what chat do you use?
4. What do you need before your raid someone?
5. What is the minimum amount of seconds before a fading door closes again?

If you don't answer these questions you won't be unbanned AT ALL.

(08-25-2011, 04:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: In the meantime I want you to read the rules and the roleplay guide.

When you finished them both with reading, I want you to answer these questions (they are to check if you actually read them!)

3. When you want to buy food from the Chef, but he is not near you, what chat do you use?

Spent over an hour to read the rules carefully now(for real) and ive also spent almost all day on this ban :/ been refreshing all day.
ill try to answer the questions as good as i can, i am alittle slow irl Tounge
If i answered something incorrectly please correct me.

Out-of-character are things that have nothing to do with the Roleplay on the server
Fearless community
/pm i think
Depends you dont raid as anything else but cop and resistace and mafia
3 second's or longer
(08-25-2011, 06:04 PM)Joachim3k Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 04:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: In the meantime I want you to read the rules and the roleplay guide.

haha okay i read the rules now, ill try to answer i am alittle slow irl Tounge
If i answered something incorrectly please correct me.

Out-of-character are things that have nothing to do with the Roleplay on the server
Fearless community
/pm i think
Depends you dont raid as anything else but cop and resistace and mafia
3 second's or longer

Most of them are correct, but the authors of the Roleplay Guide were Sniperwolf and me. That's not to show off, but to see if you actually read the Guide.

Number 4. You need a good reason to start a raid, and you need to yell RAID first, or something similar.

Thanks for reading the guide and the rules, this will improve your RP definately. (If you did read it seriously ofcourse).

You will be unbanned tomorrow at 20:00 if there is no protest from Thetiminator's side, because he is the admin that banned you.

Okay ^^ awesome
possible you could unban me right now? some time has gone for thetiminator to write now if he had anything against it.
Its friday Sad would really get my gaming on before 8 pm ! Cheese