Police Car Replacement? [Suggestion/Question]
Exclamation 
I have a question. (this can be turned into a suggestion)

With the new car replacements, will the Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser be replaced too? It has a very poor interior and is very slow. 

Maybe replace it with the Ford Taurus? 

Ford Taurus Picture:

Kind Regards, Evanswachtz.
You can hop on the server and check for yourself, I can't since I'm on vacation. But it doesn't seem like that the police cars have been replaced.

This is more of an suggestion, and I recommend that you make one. I'd gladly support it Smile.
(10-16-2014, 10:11 AM)Mist Wrote: You can hop on the server and check for yourself, I can't since I'm on vacation. But it doesn't seem like that the police cars have been replaced.

This is more of an suggestion, and I recommend that you make one. I'd gladly support it Smile.
All of the cars hasen't been replaced/added yet. There's only five new cars. Soul told us he will add some of them with a short delay between each.
Oh.. Well that only shows that I haven't been on the server for a week, lol.

Well I suppose that only Soul or some other staff member knows. If all cars haven't been added yet.
A Dodge Charger may also be a good suggestion  Tounge
That's a Ford Taurus in the picture actually.
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • equal, Nevy
Download Victoria Crown from Workshop and it'll get ya a nice interior. Some bug, idk.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think a Ford Explorer would look much better on the server. That car looks like someone took a car and squashed it as hard as possible.
I think it would be fantastic to have 2 or 3 cars that the police force can use, possibly a limit of how many of each can be used at a time.

So: An interceptor unit / State Patrol / A van??
Personally I believe there should be three options for police

• Crown Victoria (Use a more detailed model and interior - such as the LoneWolf/TDM version)

• Police Suburban/Tahoe (The one by LoneWolfie)

• Police Camaro ZL1 (Available by LoneWolfie) 

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Evanswachtz