Ban Request on [FL:RP] Bunny
Name of player: [FL:RP] Bunny

SteamID: Bunny= [STEAM_0:1:9466195]

Time in GMT: 3:50am-4:00am

Server: v33x

Summary:Well as a rebel I was farming contraband at the lake and after I come back from about a 3 minute afk time I hear someone shoot down my door with a shotgun. In comes in a player called [FL:RP] Bunny. He claims I shot his car but if you can check logs from around 3:00am to 4:00am I had no guns out and I had not fired one bullet at anyone I was just farming contraband to make a little more money to buy a better car. He also claims he has a video recording of it so I look forward to that.

Evidence: Now I was recording at the time and if you guys can link me to some sort of editing software that is free I will gladly post the video on youtube. I just dont want to be uploading a video that is about 25 minutes to an hour long it would take way to long on my potato internet. Also if there is an alternative to youtube eg somewhere I can post on the forums that would be better.
Denied.
Insufficient evidence

Closing notes: You ALWAYS should post evidence, and here if you are too lazy, then that's your own fault it doesn't get approved. You should always have solid evidence.