There is no reason for me being banned.
Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned)
Pwnmaster
Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: )
STEAM_0:0:26710083
Banning Admin:
Penguin
Ban Length:
1 day
Reason for the ban:
"Don\'t break the rules in front of me to catch a rulebreaker"
Why we should unban you:

Ok i'm sorry but what the hell? Heres what happened, I saw propblock, so i called in an admin. The admin banned the player and removed the propblock. There were like 10 printers inside. Right after the propblock is removed some guy just walks up, takes all the money, and i'm like WTF?
So I pull out my crowbar and kill him. I did this because 1, that wasn't his money, 2. I thought that I could possibly keep the money since I called the admin in but I wasn't sure. Then the admin instantly bans me.
I still dont understand what i am getting banned for? I never broke any rule..... I mean it wasn't rdm because I killed him over the money, and if for some reason the money was going to get deleted then he would have been banned anyways....

The funniest thing is that the guy who took the money didnt even get banned, only i did.
Also this admin was like on his period or something because he banned like 10 people (im not even kidding) within 15 minutes.
Horrible admin, its not my fault he was grumpy because his dad beat him while drunk.

I am a big fan of fearless rp but some of the admins (not all of them) are complete assholes, a lot of times they are just playing with their friends when people are calling out to them for help. Then others ban with little to no reason. I mean, I was being good by reporting a problocker, and then somehow I end up getting banned for a day.

You forgot including the following things:

- I didn't ban the guy yet.
- He was the guy that walked into the room.
- You killed him with a crowbar without even saying a thing.
- He then got banned

Also, change your attitude. I'm not the one acting like I need attention from the rest of the humanity or insulting another person without even a reason.

I'll extend it to one week for disrespecting me. Oh, and yours was a 2 hour ban.

Unban request denied. Thread closed and moved.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]