[UnOfficial]The Communist Party
[Image: sovietunion2.jpg]
Welcome to the Soviet Union our goal is to insert Communism into EvoCity Government we try to do this as diplomaticly as possible but if we feel threatened we will respond with hostile action but this will be a last resort.

How do I join the Soviet Union? You join by A. Being invited or B. Asking to join and then showing your worthy through a series of tests.

Laws of the Soviet Union
1. No stealing from members of the Soviet Union or Allies.
2. No attacking fellow Soviets or Allies.
3. Do not make choices for the Soviet Union without calling a meeting first.
4. We are all equal nobody is a higher rank then anyone I will assign Division leaders to help guide you through your task.
5. If you break any FearlessRP rules you will be punished in the clan aswell. DO NOT DO IT
6. Have Fun!
Soviet Union Divisions

K.G.B. Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti or Commitee for State Security - Recon and Sabotage

Spetsnaz - The Elite Forces of the Soviet Union

Government - Diplomatic Relations and Alliance meetings

Director - Me

Divisions looking for recruits

K.G.B. - Full

Spetsnaz - 4 available slots

Government - 4 available slots

More slots will open when needed.

Comrades of the Soviet Union
K.G.B. - Minimacfox, Dermy TO THE MAX, [LSA] Cwompets

Spetsnaz - [FL:RP] ElementalPwnage,DoDiDoFTW,|14thENG|Gen.Sam885 | AI |
Join the Soviet Union Today!
[Image: northkorea.jpg]

Welcome to the People's Republic of North Korea our goal is to insert Communism into EvoCity Government we try to do this as diplomaticly as possible but if we feel threatened we will respond with hostile action but this will be a last resort. You dare defy xFultzyx and you will be punished!

How do I join The Republic of North Korea?
Prove your worth.

Laws of The People's of Republic of North Korea
(Exactly the same as The Soviet Unions)

The People's Republic of North Korea Divisions
North Korean Spys - Recon and Sabotage

North Korean Special Forces - The Elite North Korean Forces Eternal Leader - xFultzyx

Divisions looking for recruits

North Korean Spys - 2 slots available

North Korean Special Forces - 8 slots available

Members of The People's Republic of North Korea

North Korean Spys - Ruskin

North Korean Special Forces - Joeveryold,Ryan!
Greetings Comrades I would like to hear your ideas for Clan Events! Like a Clan Feast,Training (Will be done for atleast K.G.B.),Marches through the town to show our pride and gather in recruits! Also maybe I will make a Medal system like the Medal of Honor and stuff... We will see! I want to hear your ideas though!
- Director 7dast

News Report straight from the Director himself!

Greetings Comrades,

I wanted to tell you about us merging with
The People's Republic of North Korea.
It was a discision I thought it would be best for the The Communist Party if we did. Also The Soviet Union has just gained its 6th Member [LSA] Cwompets! with North Korea's Members that brings us to a total of 10 members! Have a nice day people of Russia and North Korea

Yours truely, 7dast
Greetings Comrades I would like to hear your ideas for Clan Events! Like a Clan Feast,Training (Will be done for atleast K.G.B.),Marches through the town to show our pride and gather in recruits! Also maybe I will make a Medal system like the Medal of Honor and stuff... We will see! I want to hear your ideas though!
- Director 7dast

Clan theme in violation with server rules.
Closed.