Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name):ZoRo l Gmod-#LoL

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example):54785

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag): Console

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?):I come with my other Acc on and i was banned permanently.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.): -

Why we should unban you: I played at that Server 111 h and that was my lovest Server in GMOD. Pls delete my Perm Ban i will wait the 5 Days Ban but pls delete my perm ban i dont now that when i come with my other Acc to say sry for my Sexual thing . I am really sry pls delete only my perm ban the 5 Days ban can you let i will be then at the next time honest. I never will come again with my I am a Banana Acc Online pls give me one chance . I will wait that 5 Days but pls delete my Perm Ban . Yeah and i do it with the Familiar System btw. i dont try to join to play with that Acc 5 Days long no i try to come online to say Burett sry for that Sexual thing. I hope you will delete my Perm Ban from Console and let the 5 Days Ban go-

I will be honest next time i dont will break rules again.

Thx
I don't see why you should be unbanned or have your ban reduced. You broke the rules, you knew of the consequences and you went ahead and did it anyways.

We don't unban just because you're sorry.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I become yesterday a 5 Days Ban but i try yesterday to come with my other Acc on to speak with the Admin that Banned me that was it and it is my 4 Ban and i am not a RDMer or Propblocker i really spend 111 h Time on that Server and i will do all things what i break good it will be good when you give me one chance i love that Server so much . It were good when you delete my perm ban and let my 5 Days ban go . I am really really sry .

I hope you give me one chance. Sad
Double accounting results in a permanent ban and will stay accordingly.

Denied.