Apology
Your name: xXxMLG-POTATOxXx

Your ban ID: 54803

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: NLR

Involved: It all happened at the attack on the president. I was just a policeman riding in the lift when I saw 2 rebels shooting SRU. I immediattely took out my pistol and shot at them. In the end, I died, and came back (which was a huge mistake since I broke NLR). The involved people were Raptor (I think) and ZedsDead.

Why we should unban you: I really regret what I did. At first it was fun, but then I realised I made RP worse for others by breaking the server rules. I am really sorry and I hope you could lift or shorten the ban since I really love this gamemode and the community. I've already donated a lot of money and I would like to play more. I understand that the ban is just 24 hours, but I've got simply nothing to do than play the gamemode. If you could lift the ban with conditions that I do not break any rules again.
Involved as I was one of the rebels,

You didnt just come back once though, you came back at least two times after being killed in the elevator by me and Raptor. Police wouldnt just run straight back to the elevator after spawning as they would have no reason to in their new life.
I came back exactelly 2 times, Since I made many runs in the elevator.
I'll explain this. I come up, fire 3 shots and quickly go down. I did it about 10 times until I died. Then, after respawn I did the same thing one time and got banned.
The rules clearly state not to break NLR (OOC and IC rules 2) you and other police officers kept on coming back everytime you die, you are not the only police officer who got banned from the same reason. If you read the rules carefully you'd understand that you should have NOT broken NLR. if you read the paragraph before the rules you can see it states this "We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that" I've also said to people allot in the OOC chat and during the raid NOT to break NLR.
K, sorry, I'll just wait
Denied.

You broke the rules. Read the court-house rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator