Leaving Fearless?
Unfortunately, I can't play Fearless anymore. As much as i did love the time i spent here, realizing after being punch-whored by the president while SRU failed to do anything about it except detain me for it. 

I have figured out that there is little to no actual Roleplay going on anymore, so i have decided to uninstall Gmod completely and focus on other games. You can find me on Borderlands Pre-Sequal and more than 300+ other games that you may also play, feel free to add me and play on any game you like with me. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OztinCloud/

I run a server on Unturned (Waiting for update)
And a server on Project Zomboid, Both very fun zombie survival games.

Does anyone agree that FL will die with the trolls and the people who don't take the fact that roleplay means taking a role, and playing it. Its turned into a PVP manipulation game to me now, and i know for sure i would play more if several people can arrange a legitimate roleplay. Not small scale, just a large scale roleplay on an underpopulated server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The following 2 users Like OztinCloud's post:
  • Chumps, trxsh
Shouldnt this be in the "Goodbye" section?

Anyway, on OP:
Shame to see you go! i didnt really know you but i remember some occasions where we teamed up. Good luck in life and with other games Wink
I hadn't been on the site in ages, I couldn't find it. Didn't look any longer since i started playing right off of work when more situations occurred. I'll edit it and ask, If anyone agrees that FL will die if people don't get their Role-play act together
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
Wrong section, good bye anyways.
I disagree, cya anywhays.
Goodbye.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
See you around Ozstin.
Wondering where you went.

As Jan said. I disagree with you. You just need to play with the right people or/and in the right time.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Dauntless
See you man. Good luck in the future also Smile.
Goodbye!

Also, moved.
Sorry you feel like that man... Good luck with borderlands though, it looks like an amazing game. Cya!
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]