Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name):ZoRo l Gmod-#LoL

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example):54785

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag): Console and [FL] Burnett

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?):I come with my other Acc on and i was banned permanently.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.): -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)[quote]:You should unban me while I try to do RP with some thing I sayd:touching ..... Breasts and for that i was banned that was a trying to RP but i was banned yet. The 2th Ban was that i try to come with my other Acc online to say sry to Burnett but i come online and become my perm Ban from Console . I like that Server so much i spend 111 H from my Life on that Server and i really dont will leave that i hope you will delete my Perm ban . I miss that Server such so pls i hope i become some unban. And i will never do that such that things i am really dont now that i can be banned for coming with my other Acc online to say sry. I can say it yet sry Admins it never will happen again . This Server are the Best Server of the GMOD RP Community and the fairest Server .

Thx
Code:
v33x    [23:21:34]    ZoRo l Gmod-#LoL    (STEAM_0:1:77215745)    said: touching Lesankas Breast

Your ban for sexual harassment will stand as issued.

If you wish to appeal the Perma ban (Double Accounting to avoid ban), create a new Unban request.

-------------
UBR Denied.