Hi guys!
Welcome to FL
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome to FL!
Welcome to Fearless, We all hope you have a great time! Feel free to PM me or add me on steam for any info about the server.
Welcome to FL.

Unfortunately, this is not a fully serious RP server, such as HL2RP, where you give a cop your weapon. If you have a gun and don't want to use it at the current time just type /holster while holding it to put it I your inventory which can be accessed in F1. As for rule breakers, yeah we have those. A lot as it goes. However, our admin team is doing their best job at clearing out some of these negative players. If you'd like to help them, record any times someone breaks the rules around you or screenshot it and create a ban request.

If you have any other questions, feel free to add me on steam and ask away!
Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay! For any question just add me on steam and we can have a chat! Hope to see you in game sometime!
Welcome man Smile. If you're looking for a serious RP server, this is not really the place.

There is indeed a lot of roleplay going around. But there is servers out there WAY more serious, like HL2RP Wink.
But I of course hope that you will stick to this community like a babys hand can stick to everything.
Welcome to Fearless! Make sure you read over the rules, there's quite a few but easy to get used to!

Regarding the rulebreakers, you can use @ <message> to contact a administrator that is currently online. To see which admins are online you can hold TAB and look for a smiley face, star, shield or wrench on the far right, these staff members are always happy to help. If you ever need anything feel free to drop me a PM on the forums or add me on steam!

See you around, Garrus.
Kind Regards,
Wood.