Hi guys!
Hi guys, I was looking for a serious RP server and happened to find this server. I was about to leave the server and look for another one, but it looked really cool! I never saw such a popular cider RP server. Only thing I don't like here so far is the lag and those propkillers.
Welcome to Fearless buddy! Cheese
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the server, and feel free to pm me on V33X if you want to RP Smile
I'm barely enjoying the server at all, it keeps getting stuck on sending client info, then it times me out after a few minutes.

EDIT: Now I was gonna show a cop a gun someone gave me, and he thought I was gonna shoot him. I explained I was just gonna show it, then he arrested me after that.
Might leave the server if things don't get any better.
Welcome to Fearless!
- Hope you enjoy it.
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay.
(10-11-2014, 08:21 PM)Garrus Wrote: I'm barely enjoying the server at all, it keeps getting stuck on sending client info, then it times me out after a few minutes.

EDIT: Now I was gonna show a cop a gun someone gave me, and he thought I was gonna shoot him. I explained I was just gonna show it, then he arrested me after that.
Might leave the server if things don't get any better.

Sorry to hear about that? No community is free of people who try to ruin other's role-play experience, especially in Garry's Mod. But take a look at some guides on how to role-play if you are interested in learning some pretty good tips. 

http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61

Might I also mention something we call common sense. Pulling a gun out, which according to the Permanent Laws visible in the F1 menu are declared illegal if held in public, is a crime. Pointing a gun at a cop however, can be seen as a threat. Even if you told him you are going to show him a gun you just bought, it crosses the line a bit. It would be like showing a cop a packet of weed you have and expecting him to just do nothing about it. If you role-played the fact out that it was a registered gun and that you had an open-carry license than I would say it would be FailRP for the cop to disregard that and take you to jail. 

If you have any questions on things feel free to add me on steam. 
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Welcome, make sure you read up on the rules and perma-laws and it might fix some of your problems.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Welcome to FL, Garrus.

I'm sorry that a bit of your early experience has been a bit underdone, it will get better as you grant it more time!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator