Unblacklist request - Verzyn
Your name: Verzyn

Your blacklist ID: 40098

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42747725

Reason: BRA (53098) - Minor insult over OOC

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Okay let me start by defining the word insult: "to speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse". 

Quote:(OOC) EpicPipe: Can I raid if the pres doesn't repeat the laws. I'm so desperate to raid.

(v) (OOC) Verzyn: IF you're desperate to raid go play CSGO.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP][F.I] TheCasanova: Or PayDay.
(OOC) EpicPipe: Wow, I thought admins were supposed to help out. Not make sarcastic
insults
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kayak: he's not an admin, snowflake
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: I'm a veteran, and it's not an insult.
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: 'Vetaran' was probably not the right word, 'resigned admin'.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP][F.I] TheCasanova: EpicPipe, how could that be seen as an insult?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kayak: regardless, you're a vet now, so it's mostly the same
(OOC) EpicPipe: Because it's sarcastic and I just needed some help. No need to insult.
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: Oh please, if you call that insult get some balls.

Okay let me explain fully what happened, because frankly I'm quite perplexed as to why I received this blacklist. So, EpicPipe said "Can I raid if the pres doesn't repeat the laws. I'm so desperate to raid". As I still like Fearless, I decided to do my part in helping the server by telling EpicPipe, I admit in a slightly ambiguous way, that we as a community are not about aggresive RP and instead value passive RP. By saying "go and play CSGO" I implied that if you want to play a game all about killing you should instead play a game all about killing, simple stuff eh but nonetheless helpful? Do you disagree?

However, EpicPipe for some reason or another felt that I insulted him. I politely but firmly said that "it's not an insult". Two other users in the server also backed up this fact. Again, EpicPipe insisted his feelings were hurt by my comment by suggesting that I was sacarstic and that there was no need to insult. I thought this was rather peculiar and jokingly told him to "get some balls". This being the ambiguous comment now interpreted by [FL] Floodify as an insult which lead to this request.

"Grow some balls". This is a common phrase used in England to tell someone to act a little more mature, i.e. grow up. This statement is barely even the slighted bit of an insult (in my opinion of course, everything is subjective). It's equal to saying, "you are being immature". I find it completely ridiculous that this user took offence from this, I understand people have different views but I never intended to insult EpicPipe, but instead tell him to address the way he viewed my first comment. I think that most players in the server at the time would defend my case that this situation has escalated out of a misinterpretation. I admit the ban request was handled poorly on my part. I was quite taken aback as to the situation and responded with a small amount immaturity. 

Fearless seems to be a kindergarten now, you say poop and a flame war starts. I think some can agree that there have been a huge amount situations that happen both on the forums and in game that are blown hugely out of proportion by people's sensitive feelings. This is the internet, not a nursery. I respect the rules, if I had not I would not of been made an administrator for obvious reasons and I still respect them to this day.

Finally I want to apolgoise to EpicPipe because I can see how he may have felt it as a lash out in his direction but as I've repeated many times, it was nothing of the sort.
From an objective point of view it seems as your purpose was to humiliate him by saying "Grow some balls", implying he's immature or is a coward. Consider you aren't close friends, it didn't seem as it was implied as a joke and in no way or form should kevin of understood as if it was a joke or whatever. Your previous communications were not in a friendly manner and as I said, I don't see how he should off been able to see it as nothing but a joke when he was obviously serious about the situation. I blacklisted you because in one form it is an insult, even if isn't massive. But I can see your point, and perhaps this was blown out of proportion. However, the fact still stands, he felt insulted by your sentence and hence the blacklist.

I will remove this blacklist, but take in to consideration in regards to what you say to people. It may be the internet and you may not be insulted by the sentence, but the other part might.

Approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify