DDoSing the server?
Your name: Craig Ferguson (At the time of ban it was: Blade)

Your ban ID: 25046

Banned by: ACP [FL] Narcotic

Reason: DDoSing the server

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: So I haven't played here since February of 2013. I was looking through my history and saw this server, joined it, and saw I was banned. I checked and it says I was banned for DDoSing?! I have never DDoS'd anything in my life, I don't even know where to begin to do that. Maybe I was confused with someone? My name was pretty common.. I am not sure what happened but if I could be unbanned that would be great.
Posting on behalf of the resigned SA Narc

[Image: e2f6946bf9da97b62c446a557e42d782.png]       

Narc Wrote:Must have been a mistake
Thank you Verzyn for posting on his behalf.
Case under review.
Damn, this sure takes a long time. I mean there couldn't possibly be any evidence to support that I DDoS'd the server.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Come on guys.. It has been a week now.. I don't want to end up like the UBRs that are months old that still haven't been resolved. Please review the evidence and take appropriate action..
The staff member in question is no longer a part of the staff and also is under review. Please be patient.

Also, why are you apealling this ban now?
Sorry about the impatience. There really is no rush, but I would like to get into CityRP again.

About appealing the ban now, I used to play Garry's Mod a lot and stopped. I do not remember getting banned from this server, and if I was ever banned from any server I would get it appealed immediately. The day I found out I was banned from this server, I posted a UBR. I also am shocked that I got banned for DDoSing because, again, I have never DDoS'd anything in my life. I have basic knowledge about it and know that you need a botnet and such, but I don't even know where to begin to get one nor do I want to. I was expecting to be unbanned that day and I would be able to play that day. But if there is some strict rule about people DDoSing then I guess I understand Declining my request.

Also, lets say the server does get DDoS'd again, which I'm sure is not possible with the DDoS protection that all of these server hosts have now, you can instantly blame me. If you can find the evidence that it was me then you can ban me..

That's another reason I am confused about why I got banned in the first place. How can anyone know who is DDoSing the server just from looking at the players? I feel like someone blamed someone else named Blade, which is probably the most unoriginal name, and Narc banned the person who matched that name. IDK These are just theories.

The point is, that there is no way that I am guilty. There is no evidence that I am guilty. I want to play on these servers again. I want to donate. Please understand that I was wrongfully banned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.